fighting till the end - sh

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -o_O_o_O_o-MrS_SpY-o_O_o_O_o-, May 4, 2015.

1. Do u count the big different successful hit rates between bigs hit ssh and ssh hit bigs ?
    if u put some effects on your big buildings, u wont worry about a ssh can plunder u too much.

look at JEDI-MAESTRO
    he is a ssh killer, I am a slighly bigger than him, but 15 x JEDI will beat 15 x Kyle for sure in round wars.

Will u put any effects like him if u want to join round wars ?

Fix your building/stats is always better than crying and ask devs to set up new wars to favor your noob building/stats.

2. Not going to pretend like I know too much... But seeing as the strength of ssh comes from bfa and bfe both of which are static I don't see why there would be a large difference in success rate

Like I said don't know much about it I was just mentioning why people say ssh are exploits.. I'm just a noob warrior who does indis.

I don't plan to enter round wars anyway.

And just a question but what do you mean by effects?

3. Hmm I think Kyle means "effort"

4. Ssh killer build = plunder killing build = nahh

5. Sh is an exploit build. Coz of that build I missed season 3. No support. I would rather suggest to grow ur build. Insteaded of hatching eggs at same build. And for ur informstion it started with guild not sh.

6. so who cares if sh is a exploit build thats not the point of the form

7. Throughout KaW?
    SH weren't a thing until relatively recently.

Show me when 40% of KaW was SH. And I'm pretty sure there isn't 5% now.

Back up your argument, and try to give us better reasons why everyone should convert to SH other than
    "Hurrr durrr i'm sh hurr durr"

8. It is now

9. I a have to admit that hur dur thing is kinda funny

10. The GH/SH build is an exploit, there is a simple fix that I cannot believe the devs have not done. Make build stats BFA BFE= total payout in plunder. For example a sh1 with massive bfa would still pay like a 20mcs hansel. For those trying to argue wether or no it is an exploit, if a build with less than 5mcs can hit me, then they should pay me the same when I hit back, they don't because it is a loophole that is being exploited, Hence the reason people call them exploits. happy KAW'n

11. @kate

I definitely agree, Sh build tales less than a month to put up (with hte & xtals) or even less if you drop build and convert. The entire systems jacked up, example PS w/zero gold is dtw to attack. Ok that makes sense, Hansel with zero gold is open until 25%. Attack build w/zero gold is dtw to steals.

How does that add up? I'm all for the idea of a pure attack build w/zero gold being dtw to steals. However if Hansel's are open to attack w/zero gold then attack builds w/spy buildings should be the same.

PS/war Hansel are highly difficult builds to work with & grow (unless ally trading) yet sh's have more value to them? Makes no sense.

12. support

13. There are only 3 clans that war regularly in the SH/round league. If you think you can make an sh in a month that would be allowed into one of those you're wrong. What's the point of hating on a build? Hate on the devs. They're the ones that haven't fixed this broke ass war system. I'm all for adjusting plunder made in wars to include bfa. It makes sense, but the devs don't fix it so your best bet is to keep spamming feedback and emailing devs until they make the changes we want.

14. Just saying, a "successful" SH/SSH doesn't take a month to make, Gerrald is a very good example. His build/bfa/BFE didn't happen over night. Kyle2006, is another good example. BFA is part of the game, that's why round was created. For those who don't want to build bfa do primal wars. If you don't like the "exploits" quit complaining or stop warring it's as simple as that. Just my two cents.

15. SSH is a good war build call it a exploit if you will but isn't that infact the nature of war ? To exploit and take advantage of weakness..

16. agreed

17. Fantastic solution!

18. hansel it is for me but I'm not against sh for them who want it :cool: