CF broken vrs red-cella take 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Leo-Shocker, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Indeed it is Cynder, indeed it is :lol:

2. There will b only one winner and it won't be HV. They seem like a bunch of noobs wailing on forums, LEO are u like 3yo.

3. I have to agree with the peeps on this thread. More threads is only adding insult to injury. HV is clearly outmatched by red-cella. And i didn't see any mutual cf. It looked like a apology and cf request which was rejected by red-cella.

4. Lol rejected? We rejected it when tyrant ran his mouth. Plz before u post think through your comments before posting. It'll make you look better.

Also cella/red which ever one they are at this time of day can't control his/her, or whatever acct that red is on and cella isn't, the mouths of there members. It's fine we didn't want a cf anyways. So we were more than happy to jump all over tyrant and stick a foot up his butt to break the cf.

She or he which ever is on that acct can look good with well timed posts about cf. If you look at wall again you will see that there was a cf and it was broken/rejected, same difference ,by me for trash tall Lmao. But we started hitting before that. It's cool most chicks in kaw can't handle running a war. I said most so don't freak out.

5. How can you guys say that you didn't want a CF when Vontez was the one that made the CF thread???!

6. My favorite part was when HV member were all saying how much they were making and how easy it was  kind of blew up in their faces

7. Nope still making that much

8. Just made 61m first hit on d-I-y

9. @reset I believe that vontez is one of the leaders of HV?

10. The request for cf was rejected by tyrant so it seems on that thread.

11. But if u guys were making so much why CF, it doesn't make sense

12. Lancelot why are you on every HV thread stirring things up?
    I remember you talking on one of the ASW threads about the war your main was in, narrowed down to 200 and it shouldn't be hard.
    Still trying to remember which clan it was, it'll come to me.
    I SS'ed a lot of those threads, I'll have a look back through them.

13. -_PaNiC-__-
    I've stayed off from commenting on this thread for a few pages already, and hadn't meant to comment anymore until you mentioned me again. Who's the one trying to stir things up now?

I did? I can't remember. But am glad that I've roused your curiosity so much that you had to SS "a lot of those threads" and that you even have to "look back through them". Guess you have so much time that you had to check every thread for me. Honored indeed. Happy figuring out.

Personally I don't see how this OSW concern you. Trying to suck up to HV or what?
    I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

Happy KAW-ing. Back to lurk.

14. Should be interesting....

15. So... according to you, HV rejected a supposedly existent CF when tyrant openly rejected it on the forums. Somehow you don't look very good now :roll:

16. Tyrant rejected it first*

My bad.

17. Lancelot, if you did not want to comment anymore, why you read the thread and answer? Who is the one with too much time

18. Another aimless comment directed at me?! What's with people these days?

ArGoLi
    There's a difference between reading&not wanting to comment, and not commenting. -_-

And apparently if you scroll up, clean your glasses, and read carefully, PaNiC was directing his post at me. I was merely answering him.

About the one having too much time, I'm sure you know the answer very well - Apparently the one who just made another pointless comment to me when it's not even war-related ;)

19. So the line by line broad cast of HV v RedCella Continues.
    What's next? Attack success rate listings?

20. I've seen SS of HV members getting threatened with forum bans because talking about Red-Cella.

I have friends on both sides, but from what I have seen the game has treated Holy Vanguard like a distant cousin by deleting threads and threatening bans and such. How dare you guys attack our nob buyers!