CF broken vrs red-cella take 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Leo-Shocker, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Lmao there was a MUTUAL CF between leaders we honored (which we did not want it) til we kept receiving hits .this is when the wall to cella went out and she said "no cf" what don't you guys understand?

2. But anyways we are way over that part and back to enjoying war . And our sub clan is loving pinning these noobs running there mouths

3. I have a feeling it will be remembered for generations how badly the higher players of this game talk.
    This is an excerpt of a probable person:

"So this dude told me nt 2 do ths thing, so insted i ddnt lstn and called my buds and beeet the **** out of hm "" (Note how it is ended with lame emoji)

4. Then again, not many remember true player... And his grammar was rubbish.

5. Phoenix grab that 11th defense pot .little advice! Hit those ebs so you can afford

6. Leo I've got 2.4 bil. I'll see about it, thanks for reminding me. :)

7. :lol: ^ this coming from the guy who appears to spend more time talking **** than fighting.
    Like Candi said- talk with your troops.
    What I got was you changed your story, mate.

8. Last post @LEO obviously

9. The Def pot that I'm missing is healing aura, which costs 62k, lol.

10. I was scared for a sec there, roch, lol.

11. :lol: healing aura. That's awesome

12. Why don't you show an SS of this please Leo every time you or one of your clan members your losing my support and hopes that you'll change the leader boards.

13. I am about to rectify my healing aura mistakes, and get more of the 10k pots that I only have 13 of. :(
    My mom would be disappointed at how horrible my doggedness are.

14. Defenses*
    And... Rectified.

15. I'm not going to bs red-cella is well funded and have stripped a lot of our members we are out American expressed we will not give in though but much respect to these red-cella warriors and in case you never hit someone there is plenty of time to talk while regen

16. @swagking You still have hope

17. Cella could have said "no CF" in response to the apology and CF offered by vontez on forums. She may not have even accepted the CF to begin with, why can't you understand?

If a CF offer is downright rejected, it isn't a mutual CF, just saying.

18. Leo sure has a big mouth! He only tells things that benefit it! Like he didn't say I pin his ass  he didn't bother to hit back just shut up noob!

19. Whooa it's crimsomstar