CF broken vrs red-cella take 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Leo-Shocker, Sep 29, 2012.

1. 1T in 9days? Lmao. Hahahahahahaha.

Jeez Vontez, it's a pity the war started late, ain't it? Wow at the rate of 1T in 9days, you could have warred 6months ago and earned 20T isn't it?

Let's all join OSW now! It earns so much. Forget EB, what is EB compared to OSW? You get to upgrade and earn 1T and whatnots.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Maybe everybody in hv on fourms should do more fighting to replace empty words

3. 40sec unload 45min regen what else do i do in down time????

4. A leopard never change its spots. :)

5. You may have stripped that many allies, doesn't mean they didn't bank it or buy more allies.

6. Thanks tips.. Glad your here icb or I never would have thought that 

7. This guy is still posting with his alt? 

8. Well I lost my bet I didn't think the CF would last a day :lol:

9. Must be hard work to strip Red-Cella, Cella hasn't missed a Haunting in 13 days.

10.  What's the link? :?

11. Time  is what it will take to make a difference on their lb stats we can only cause so much damage to their Allie strength at a time. So that's our weapon (TIME)  we can play the game their way too. We cannot give detailed info on war just results after the fact but SS might not be able to be posted since that could give away info to help red-cella in war. Thanks for the ppl that still support us and to the ppl that don't and think they have all the facts from outside the war U ARE WRONG .