CF broken vrs red-cella take 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Leo-Shocker, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Teach me ting

2. Bwahahahaha ok m8

3. So many bystander tough guys hahaha join the war or come at us with respect We would be more then happy to get more of kaw to war

4. Well i think its gonna ipend up with a 2 fourm apology

5. Reset if u don't want to see it get out of thread and I've announced start of first war and broken cf and then the whole mods deleting a thread and then admitting wrong doing

6. Lol reset saw you posting on reds wall...trying to get under his desk are we?

7. It's definately a challenge to war red-cella they are always self pinned and use strategy I've never warred against 

8. They have several barcode t5 spies sitting out there with no clans and no way to track until strips occur

9. Lmao

10. Tiger.. Shut the hell up! Isn't your "I'm sorry, I suck" thread still active? Back on topic.. I find this war super interesting. Simply because of the original SS and thread deletion. I would appreciate all of you scrubs that aren't involved to keep your silly insignificant comments to other threads.

11. You're right, King_Ting, he does need to learn manners. I've noticed that from past few threads he made :lol: :lol:

Oh look, everyone!

LEO-SHOCKER said "I'm assuming that thread of apology was part of cf".

It's apparently assumed :lol:

Assumptions are not concrete. Jeez. And it's a big matter. You assumed that it's a CF so you assumed CF was broken when they kept hitting? :lol: :lol:

Come on. It's all about evidences. And sure, I'll ask them. But look. They're not posting threads, you are. You owe everyone explanation, not them, because you're the one assuming things and giving false statements.

And you yourself said there's plenty spies waiting to strip, apparently Red-Cella is more than enough for you to handle, stop asking people to join. Don't talk big please. When people REALLY join, I think you'ld have made more than 20threads by that time :lol: :lol:

12. Hey Shock, is this an online game or court of law? Since when must we produce physical evidence to people who aren't even in the war?

First HV was being accused of not being in a real OSW and needed to provide evidence to outsiders. And now we are regressing over producing evidence of a cf declaration for what? I believe if there was such documentation, it would be in the shredder at this point.

PLEASE STOP posting about the war now since it is between Holy Vanguard and Red_Cella and Red_Cella members aren't much for forums anyhow.
     for Cella mi Bella

13. Couldn't we have just stayed on the original thread? Apparently not

14. Lancelot u type a lot for someone with less than 2mil cs. Reset or alt or just plain noob?

15. I have full troops. Like I said they are all self pinned until they strip but anyways grow a little grab some allies and come join the fun! Instead of trying to stir trouble you are like a cheerleader at home come out to the game you may enjoy it!

16. And when your leader tells you there is a mutual cf you should definately trust him or you should find a new clan

17. Original thread deleted wrongfully by mods or devs!