CF broken vrs red-cella take 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Leo-Shocker, Sep 29, 2012.

1. i only see 1 wall of HV member get the warning from Moose. That is not biased. Thats mods doing their job. You shouldnt say "members" with "s" its only 1 person. i saw Wrath-of-god wall, got 1 question asking who does he hit to get 98m-99m per hit and the person answering the question is Vontez. So could it be Wrath is Vontez alt/lover just like Red-Cella? this could actually war between alt. if yes you guys really Hardcore!

2. Actually, apparently there -WAS- a cf. Until MrPlunder talked more trash on Cella's wall, and she put 'trash talk  no cf.'

So thank your own clan mate, Leo. Not Red-Cella

3. Roch is a wall stalker now huh ?

4. Haha funny how stupid some outside noobs are anyways back to war

5. @ sweety, there was more ss of threats from Devs which were posted on threads that got deleted newb

6. Prolly half of these alts that are leaving comments here are red-cella anyway. Or mods that protect them nob buying champions

7. Charles where r ur allies? u been whooped up I take it bro... That mouth of yours was gonna get u into bother at some point.. Red_cella for the win, 

8. Queen big dog again? Haha join red-cella

9. Yeah Lol I stalked walls because of all the contradictions here.

Judging by the last thread it was --TYRANT-- who rejected the cf and kept hitting HV. I don't understand why MrPlunder is now saying they broke cf with Red-cella when op says it was the other way around..
    And Leo claimed Cella posted cf broken on her wall. She actually posted 'no cf' when Plunder couldn't keep his mouth shut :lol:

10. Look at Cella's wall your member said an insult why should they have mercy on you guys?

11. Lmao mercy? Haha who asked for mercy? We are all having fun playing this game the way it should be played. We don't pick on noobswe go after the elite in the game way more action but after how many pots are used maybe next time we will come after you noobs

12. Oh god not again ._.

13. CF is when both sides agree on certain conditions. It looks like asking for CF rather than making and breaking it. 

14. Bigdog i don't and won't need allies

15. C4 dumb ass there was a mutual cease fire that leaders AGREED upon that members did not comply with

16. Are y'all dummy's still trying to fight red Lol :lol:

17. Leo, i don't see any mutual CF, I only saw vontez saying "we cf" after offering his apologies.

The only response I saw was tyrant and d-i-y rejecting it on forums, and Cella rejecting it on her wall. So, how is that a mutual CF?

18. CF terms that HV members did not comply with... Because apparently you guys don't know when to stop running your mouths.