Being destroyed by Last Rights oh noes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ddhleigh, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ummmm Berserk. You have just shown your OSW ignorance with that comment about the reset bomb. That isn't the point of one! Why on earth would you reset it on yourself . The

The point is to reset it on the person who just bought it. They lose 99% of the gold they just spent to buy it. So who wins? The person who just reset it gets the last laugh.

Please tell me and the other readers you were just joking.

2. Wait..wait....wait.... Am I reading this right? This strip they keep mentioning, was it a mp strip?

3. They did a few MP strips. Had a few resets. Forgot to hit more than a few bars on one and didn't steal at all. Serious OSW warriors. 

4. do you have any acreen shots on that ag? or are u justtalkin again? and The Bomb i did not say reset on yourself what on gods earth do you guys smoke over there??

5. Oh man, that's intense. I applaud No Rulez. Here I am, thinking they're a noob clan, and this entire time they have been dropping 30b strips?!?!?!

Bad ass in 'hurr! Seriously guys though, good job. I'm sure when your allied clans are stripping a few tril a time, they appreciate your contributions as well.

6. in reference.before you get stripped→ of all your gold.. not after.. if you couldnt put that together

7. LR... u guys are full of bs. U r simply trying to derail this thread cuz it shows LR to be exactly what u are now claiming against NR. All u can do is twist/spin bs. Read the thread again n stop making fools of yourselves

8. Berzerk, olympic no need to keep talking guys. We just established that you are quite possibly THEE biggest badasses in this war.

Lets just wrap this up with, LR should fear you, and keep on slaying those mp strips bros.

9. so being a guest on this forum, stop talking. they have no proof of any claims made here. and for the record we dont think "all" of Lr is the same as tenaka and druss. there are few that may not share the same opinions. this forum was first and foremost about them and thier insane tactics. only to be derailed buy the likes of you ;-) in a poor effort to redeem any accountability, by sarcasm and unbacked slights and gestures.

10.  proves my point. Read thread again

11. NR brought spin to forums for self promotion purposes. We are simply giving you the chance to prove it. So much bla bla bla when it's really simple.

Or you can keep raging about 'them LR people'. That doesn't look hurt at all lol

12. pardon the auto lol

13. no one here is raging.. only replying. its a forum. dont like it mosey on home

14. I'm going to have to dedicate this song to Last Rights. Dead or Alive - You spin me round.

[​IMG]

You spin me right round, baby
    Right round like a record, baby
    Right round round round

15. Self promotion... I lol at that... We have never claimed to be any1... On the other hand, I challenge any doubters to read the forum n/or walls

16. Berzerk, I just have one question. Are you guys recruiting? I would be honored to learn the arts of the OSW from ones such as yourselves.

If you accept me I can offer your clan.

Undying lotalty (unless sicniss finally accepts me, cuz they is the awesomeness)

Cc full of talk about how I like to get swole at the gym with my bros.

And last but not least, I'm good at hitting ebs and providing my earnings to fill up the mp strip fund.

Whadya say?

17. how bout you post on my wall, and we can take this up another time? you commin here and trying to look like billy bad ass ;-) with those stats bud i dunno.. seems kind of ironic. until then, lets keep to relevant posts

18. Post on your wall? What do you want, my autograph?

As for the comment on my stats, well that just shows that one of us hits the eb just a weee more then the other, don't you agree?

You said you dropped your allies for upgrades right? That's cool, I personally put my just under 2t into strip funds for my clan, but some of us prefer clan growth over personal growth, ya know?

19. yep just what i thought ;-) spin it right round..

20. any more jargon you want to say or are u done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.