Being destroyed by Last Rights oh noes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ddhleigh, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Op. Rogers carrier. Canadian much 

2. Why is muppet an insult?
    Berserk (whatever his name is) called someone a muppet, and I'm pretty sure in the SS's Tenka called someone a muppet.
    Why is muppet an insult?

3. i use muppet in reference to their member Public massacre. its one of his fav. lol im not quite sure either

4. who is raging?

typical LR spin

5. So an Ally SkyBlue has caused an issue with someone in LR and LR basically took it out on SkyBlue?

Sorry superfish I luv ya bro, but I want Sugah to hire me so I may reap chaos upon Kawland and she can clean up after me. 

6. @berzerk- u mean that mp reset bomb you stripped?

I think you guys showed us!

In fact, i think you guys are sooo bad ass that you could take down LR all on your own!

Oh! But wait! You guys aren't willing to actually war us, are you?

Who is deflecting here?

Could it be you? I mean- you did strip someome of max plunder last night. You have been bragging about that a lot.

I'm saying- you guys want to brag about how awesome you are and how you are sooooo kicking our ass. That mp strip was a devastating blow, after all.

Why not back it up and accept our challenge?

Then you can totally keep being bad ass and we will promise to continue posting mean things on your walls amd you guys can post them in forums everyrime saying "oh look! Last Rights is smack talking again! That must mean we are #winning!"

So- what do you say? After this osw, lr vs nr?

Let's do it!

7. i dont see why they dont understand... no spin can be put on the ss. if tenaka and druss are real warriors perhaps they would like to speak on their own behalf. so far all we have heard from Lr is people who want to try and "best" the situation by talking... not even their owner bellamorte has their name here. the rest of you lot at Lr should do the same

8. @hellsbells.. bud have you even hit a No Rulez member?? like ever? if not why are you talking here. im pretty sure you have "real targets" to be hitting or?

9. @sarsipious- lol no. This little noob clan jumped in our osw agsinsy og. They didnt do anything. Just scout bombed us like once a day. So an lr membet started smack talking on the noob clan member's wall. He said he'd hit the nub's owner to rile thr nub up. He didnt actuallt hit thr owner. However, he definitely succeeded in creating massive noob butt hurt all over the place 

10. and last.time i checked bud.. if u get stripped of the gold, it dont matter if it was a bomb. a bomb is only effective if u reset before you get stripped.. juat me though. comming fro.the guy ive NEVER seen in my news id expect such a reply

11. @berserk- the owner of lr is forum banned. However, she thinks you guys are pretty sad to decline our challenge out of fear and then try to say what awesome warriors you all are

12. can you copy a quote on here one time we have claimed that? other then you have not done anything to us and that you guya are washed up.. your tryin to make this about us... when really its about you. pls only reply with a quote. i will not further feed your false sence of winning until then. happy kawing bud.

13. Ur right berserk. You totally owned us. If i were No Rulez, i would want to take LR out in a clam vs clan war.

Wow! You guys are already beating us now! Imagine the street cred from destroying us all on your own!

Come on, big boy. Show LR how it's done!

14. your jargon and rhetoric does not exceed my expectations of your clan ;-)

15. again..reply with a quote their smart guy. or are you as full of it as the next Lr?

16. Berserk says: "you guys are washed up"

My reply: please prove your claim by accepting our chalkenge

You're pathetic. Lol

17. Berserk says: reply with a quote

My response: i was typing the previous comment before you haf posted your demand for quotes 

18. im asking for a quote that stated we are greater warriors

19. yawnn still nothing?

20. your colouring book and pop up picture book are in the mail bud.. have a good night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.