Being destroyed by Last Rights oh noes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ddhleigh, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berzerk, again I wasn't aware I was called out. Are you trying to make an appointment with me or something? This is a war game bud, want my attention? Get in my news. I don't make dates though.

2. ↑↑ lol well he didnt fail.. ↓↓ up next is hells bells to post his hard copy novel version 3?

3. You want to prove yourselves then do so. We didn't start this thread you did and you judged us because we don't focus on NR so we offered the chance for NR to put their money where their mouth is. You are the ones not responding to that - not us.

I don't see why this is so confusing. To recap:

NR: LR sucks they don't hit us, they aren't an osw clan for surely we should be their main focus!
    LR: We don't care about you but if you wish we will 1v1 with you
    NR: Don't have authority to ok that and that won't be fair!
    LR: We will pull Sug out
    NR: We just want you to focus on us not the funders and central clans to this osw. Don't you see our scout bombs?
    LR: We offered to do that already
    NR: You suck!

Ok so I paraphrased but it was fun ;)

4. /request lock

Basically this is just going back an forth with the same rehashed stuff for the past 10 pages. We will see each other in our news feeds. When this osw is over. We can figure out this 1v1 matter.

5. This was fun lol well written op

6. /lock

Bump for Eagle.

7. Btw we can docu ment heretic spoon or whatever his name was as one of the few remaining active members of LR! now to find the other 9 :|

8. [​IMG]
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.