ATA: Stop Hosing us you Hosers!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Sep 29, 2013.

1. @TVo

Are you seriously suggesting We blame the clan we warred against? I think you got an IQ of about 7. Who match us up together, fool? ATA did, that's who. On the end they are ones to blame.

Respect to Wilders-Chilli. No respect to ATA ass kissing alts.

2. Tvo, mith payout is not dependent of your opposing clan.

3. I'm just wondering if you would of used all that mith if you were warring a clan that was gonna give you a match? Looks like someone tried to get free mith by overcasting.

4. Frog its ok i got it that u dont know how mith payout works……… only reason gh get more mith is because thy mith cost alot less in the market comoared to you. But i wont be getting into that. Dont want to confuse you even more. You already having problem with understanding why there is only certain amount of winning mith available.

5. @ nice1

ATA encourages us to cast mith. Blame them for the system.

6. Bad wolf it is……

@Frog. You resecting clan that didnt cast any mith against you in the war and therefore made a crap mith payout for you. Rofl. Frog i can teach you few things about mith payouts. Follow me. I am done dealing with noobs here.

7. Tvo

I see it is easy to be condescending twit when you lack the balls to post with main. Once again Moron, I'm asking for the system to be changed, not explained to me by some nerdy fruit living up ATA's crack.

8. On another thread the developers said they use the elo rating system. In no way does their current system reflect the elo rating system and if it was mean to it should be clear to them it is broken.
    ...They also said in that same thread they would be changing the current prestige system

9. Developers need more staff

10. I agree u need to cast mith to war but u only need first 4 spells..what I'm saying is u knew they weren't gonna fight back, y'all were all happy when u got the match so then u tried to game the system for free mith? Would you have casted all that mith if it was a war you might of lost?

11. Why are you raging at Frog for trying to get more of something that is required you pay real money for? If someone told me I could get 200 mithril for 2$ instead of 100 for 2$, but it was against some moral ethic code of "TheNice1's" I would go ahead and cast more anyways

12. Wow frog calm the hell down man

13. @Eric

All I know is our clan lost one and won two this weekend. For that, ATA decided to drop us 3 in prestige from 999 to 996. Make sense to you?

14. nah, its broken ATM but they said they are going to change it after attempting to justify the current system

15. Crying in forums isn't getting you more miff,so why do it?

16. Eric it has nothing to do with a moral ethic code. Nor am I rageing at anyone. The prestige thing ya he has a reason to be mad. Mith payout is based on more than mith cast.

17. "If you want free beer go to the brewery, eh"

If you want this fixed lets take a ride to the ATA offices and demand to speak to kaw_admin

18. This is from a different war but illustrates the point.

[​IMG]

This Smurfy dude casted the basic 14 mith spells but was Hosed by ATa by getting only 8 mith back. That is not Smurfy at all.

19. I really don't know a lot about the EE Wars, since I've never been in one but Frog sort of has a point.

What is wrong with this thread is that he doesn't explain it like a civilized person. He just expects the trolls to come in and bash at him.

So Frog isn't to blame, you trolls are.