ATA: Stop Hosing us you Hosers!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Well, Wilders has won one war. That's the only war they've scored more than 10b gold in, and the only one where they casted mith. When you have pattern, you have proof.

2. @ Philosopher, well the fact that none of them used any mithril spells should be good enough to see what they are doing.

@Willy you are idiot

3. They probably didnt have pots, And a big contribution to your mithril payout is you burning enemy pots

4. And yes, Frog. You can object to steroid use. But if watch baseball or purchase their products. Then you're not really objecting it, are you?

5. Disaster you make more sense then most of the people on this thread. Thank you

6. Imagine placing a bet that if you were to win you wouldn't even receive back the money you placed on the bet...

Frog, you made a profit, you're not the one who should be complaining, its the guys who have received less back than what they used who should be.

7. @ Tvorez

Post with your main if you want to talk ****.

8. And if you quantify my cupcake/cookie/milk math instead of trying to look cool by calling me an idiot, you'll find that I am spot on.

And my analysis is ******* tasty.

9. YOUR WHAT IS TASTY? HOW DO YOU EVEN TASTE THAT?

10. Willy this is main:) come at me big boy.

11. That's your main?!

[​IMG]

12. Yes. Will be enough to keep you busy silly spy

13. Haha

You're potless. Ok skippy. Weak att build vs hansel.

14. "High off maple syrup"?? Im not even Canadian but i even agree some of that stuff said is insaulting how would you like someone else using your ethnic foods in a derogatory way towards you?

On the other hand why not just email ATA? I am pretty sure you will get a better response from them. Hope all gets fix.

15. The internet is full of wonderful people just waiting to be offended.

16. Dude that was a pwar.... Yeah I remember those.

17. @superman the internet is also full of morons

18. Did the other team give 100%? Cast all spells and use all pots?
    That has a huge effect on how much myth is distributed how much you contributed.
    ( Average actions for 1 hr war is around 80-100 actions. A 2 hr war is 150 actions for good myth pay)

19. C'mon frog, lets see some more ranting. I can't let this die do soon!! Bumpity bump