ATA: Stop Hosing us you Hosers!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Keep blaming everyone else frog. Anyone with a clue knows about the different mith payouts against clans that don't pot up. And what you're saying you don't look at your opponents before war? You just go in blindly swinging. You are a real asset to your ee team.

Yet here you are raging about something you could have very easily avoided. Then you make a stupid analogy that makes no sense in the current context. To put it into context, you're the white man walking into Harlem with a triangle white hat on and then acting shocked that someone got upset by it.

This is typical of the young ignorant people that grew up on mummies handouts... You really need to grow up.

2. If you're unsatisfied with ATA's products, there's a feedback button on the home page. You can also just send them an email at support@thinkingape.com. No need to complain here.

3. Sure there is a need to complain here. Because

1) it's fun get all you trolls hot and bothered

2) ATA reads threads more than they read support.

4. Frog I disagree they read all emails and feedback whether they respond or not is up to them they do not however read all threads

5. If you constantly complain, I'm sure it's more effective. The will definitely take you more seriously.

6. the only way to stop clans signing up for free mith from the vp eb is to extend the war by 2 hours past the cut off time. Force them to xtal the eb to finish. And keep doing it til they stop trying to game the sysyem and killing your paout wasting your time.

Its been a long time problem ata is obviosly not upholding thier promise to penalize clams for doing this.

7. I know what butt hurt is -_-

8.  a taker then? 

9. Am i the only one who laughs at people mispelling clan as clams. we could punish clams by cooking chowder!

10. now i'm thinking that maybe they're punishing clams for the actions of clans who do this.

11. Well that's silly. Clams didn't do anything wrong.

12. I had clams once and my thighs itched for weeks. 

Wait a minute, perhaps that was crabs. 

13. It's called guilt tripping willy. Punish another for your actions.

14. She is hot....

[​IMG]

.. But still a hoser

15.  I'd eat it....

THE SNOW!!! Get your mind out the gutter 

16. You noobs complain too much  kaw is the only game ata actually cares about and you still complain .

17. Pointed,heated post.
    That is all....