ATA: Stop Hosing us you Hosers!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Hosers
    [​IMG]

2. Uh...I dont understand. What's the problem?

3. That picture says it all

4. Love how willy is all "tough" now :lol: gives me a good laugh

5. OP is a noob for one, lets see him last a day in OSW. Be happy you won any Mith and quit your pathetic complaining, its a game, shut up and deal with it or stop playing and save all of us from the drag of having another person moaning and crying. :roll:

6. I was laughing until i slowly stopped and now i dont know why i stopped. :(

7. What he said.

8. In season 1 i managed to get 172 mith in Worm when i was a 1m CS GH with nearly all spells on. They didnt have a single mith spell at all, and we beat them 60b to 500mil.

Basically, i have never seen a ceiling on the mith output, but this was season 1 not s2

9. @ the silly barcode farmer

Osw? Lol I've been in more osw than you have. Nice Girly stats btw. 30000 actions? Oh
    You're a real osw vet. Or perhaps you are one of these noobs too scared to post with a real build.

10. Damnation, this is not dead yet. Lmao at the EB noobs that don't know 

11. Mew,

I hit buttons. Been doing that for almost 3 years bro.

Recognize.

12. I know the devs want to keep their secrets, but there is a difference between keeping a secret and misleading the customer. Devs don't seem to get this.

13. OP is an idiot.

You knew who you were warring, a look at their history makes it plain to see what the expected mith payout would be. You casted like a fool anyway. Why don't people take any responsibility for their own actions. So quick to blame everyone else.

14. Angel is a bigger idiot

Excuse me for not researching every single war my opponent had. It is not okay to rip is off just because ATA ripped off every other opponent they had.

According to your moronic thinking, people who are assaulted have no one to blame but themselves because they didn't enroll in a karate class.

15. Frog.

It is impossible to get less mith than you casted, unless they casted before or after the one hour window before war...

16. Seems op is butt hurt

17. Yeah....ok willy..

18. Lol I cast 14 every war 15 if I'm WC and I get 65

19. @ Anarchy

Look at the page 8 ss. It is indeed possible to get less than you cast. The idea casting helps your mith count is a bunch of bs.

20. @Xilver

Lol I'm pissed, not butt hurt. I won the war, how can I be butt hurt? Learn what words mean before you use em.