An Update on War Testing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2014.

1. Individual war! Kick ass!

2. You guys later in 12hours?
    Im excited to get a huge miss match!!!
    Then devs realize this was a mistake!

3. And kaw_comm, I applied with this account which has only been playing a little over 4 months, however, on multiple accounts, I've been playing for 4 years, that's what I said in the application, will that be alright or should I reapply with maybe a different email?

4. Devs, maybe I am wrong here but I really think you are looking into something that is not really the issue with wars. You are looking at plunder gaps, BFE and BFA which in my opinion is not the actual problem. I think the actual problem is simply the Match-up System. Instead of changing the plunder gap or the effects of BFE or BFA I think you should just match up clans who's rosters are similar. It seems to me that all people have to do is find another way of tipping the scale after you make all of these changes but not fix the match up system. If a LB/SH roster wants to war then fine, they can get matched against another LB/SH roster, if an all mids roster wants to war then fine, they get match against another all mids roster. Please help me understand why you are focusing so much on the builds instead of the Match-up System that is producing all of the bad match ups.

Does anyone else agree with me that the only thing that needs to really be fixed is the match up system?

5. No, go home you're drunk.

6. Sorry devs, I meant to put my previous post on "An Update on Wars" instead of "An Update on War Testing".

7. Saying sorry to devs?? For what? So many bad matches are going to be made,so many people without pots,miths, and so many statless alts will be cast in this war. I mean,this war gives the real showing of the "chaos" wars.

8. @KaW_community Please tell me if its 1vs1 11vs11 15vs15 or even worse 50vs50 roster size.You know i am so curious about it... Because if this was a Test it shouldnt be CHAOS in it. Please reply ty ️

9. ^ i am talking about the Individual war up comming in 10hours

10. Devs please answer my question(s) on page 7 top post

11. Sux you changed individual Wars to only one, gonna miss it now
    ( thanks yet again Devs ).

12. Hey kaw-Community....are you guys able to start an eb in the clans being formed for this individual war? Im sure we would all be grateful to be able to hit something for an hour while waiting.

13. ^ eb fairy. Hit people not eb.

14. If you pick some one that is permanently silenced will they be able to chat in the beta test?

15. The signup period for Closed Beta testing will end at 12PM PDT on Monday June 2nd. If you're interested in helping us Beta Test war changes please sign up using the link below before this date.

16. Was one of the first to sign up.

17. Will we be disqualified if we apply more than once?

18. For those asking about time it was stated if you are accepted for closed beta there is multiple time slots that you can sign up for