An Update on War Testing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2014.

1. Few QNS.

1) can u only do beta testing on PC or is it I device friendly

2) how many are gonna be chosen? Like 100? Or 1000? Or what

Ty

2. Finally a serious effort to test and fix the EE wars. I really hope ATA can fix that joke of pvp.

3. So with the closed beta when would we be likely to receive a reply?

4. I'm shocked not even tested capping bfa total idiots

5. Someone shall silence Op for use of 3rd party links

6. Because it's ata related it's allowed.

7. Do you guys have any idea as to when season 4 will start?

8. To be clear.... At this point will the devs be going forward with BFE Scaling? Or are they leaving it static as per the communities requests?

9. @Kaw_Community, I submitted the application 2 times as the first one contained wrong info. pls refer to the 2nd one if possible. Thks

10. Wasnt there two individual wars to begin with? I was all excited about joining in that type of war. Now i look and one has been taken away, and i will be working during that one. Please put the second one back in.

11. If only one of the individual wars can be done on friday then may i suggest that you take the 3 pm one away and bring back the 6 pm.

12. For the individual wars, since it is a test, will mith used and ee lvl (if you lose) be restored?

13. We currently won't be moving forward with BFE scaling. This doesn't mean it may not happen in the future, but we're going to be focusing on other changes during the Closed Beta.

This likely won't happen until at least next week. I'll be sure to update you all when we've got further details hammered out.

14. Will this be device friendly or pc only beta test

15. First fix up matches. Thats the simplest without needing tests.

16. One last question. Suppose you get chosen and only have 1 device. How would that work? Would it work? Not for me as i have a few devices but on the behalf of someone forum banned :)

17. CAP BFA can you explain why you know it's the main factor of mismatches yet won't address it by cutting it to 200mill each slot. Having 400 mill of bfa 3x loss each hit on them minimum loss on you all war basically high or low..37% of oppositions plunder my last war came from 1 guy and was a 15 man war. If you put the worlds best player say ronaldo (lb) with children (sh) would they win all the major tournaments? No the best team will win having good players helps but 1 man shouldn't be able to beat a full team of decent solid ppl. imply a over and under war force lb play with ppl there own size like any other common sense game/sport

18. @ devs when u guys do test wars ( closed you should have a acct in the clans so. You can observe and possibbly interact with the ppl warring for a few mins before or better yet after wars

19. @Devs
    If you are selected for the beta test, and it's at a time that you are not available, what should you do?

Also, I noticed: Along with all the color changes in forums, it seems that the bar below each post is darker, and now it's available by every post. I don't know if it used to be that way before or I'm just imagining it, but if you changed how that separation bar acts, please change it back. Now that I notice it, the bar glares at me from every post. :/