An Update on War Testing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2014.

1. I hope I typed my email right. 

2. There are too many possibilities when it comes to Equipment, and build stats. There are hundreds of different types of combinations that could be done. This is what could be causing unbalanced wars! The number of variations could be the problem with the balancing code. Although I don't what could be wrong if it was sorted by range of stats.

For ex: 1,000,000,000-3,000,000,000 = a war group and so forth and so forth

3. Combined cs of one player that is ^

4. @Kaw_com I just signed up on beta testing I think yesterday or day before yesterday. But changed name this morning. Will that affect my Beta Test Registration? My Name before this one was pseudopseudohypoparathyr0idsm
    Your quick response will be appreciated

Ty

5. Would be interesting to take part in this but just seeing the people devs pick should be funny

6. SIGHED UP

7. Btw what is kaw doing when clans deliberately dont war against each other? Surely this is as bad as exploiting or manipulating the system.

8. Looking forward to this.Signed up and ready, thank you for finally working on a improved war set up. COMPLETE Support

9. If possible I'd encourage you to register with your new name. It would make hunting down your new name much easier on us. (especially when it comes to hundreds of players)

10. Have u already chose players?

11. Is sign up end? :) When will we know who is chosen?

12. Sign up has ended, and we're working to finalize details. We'll have more information in the coming few days.

13. Was this posted under events. I did not see it till now

14. Dammit I missed it

15. Same here I didn't see it till my above post

16. Next time you should put it as a logon message like when you want us to vote

17. It's June 5th devs. The suspense is insane. I really hope I get picked for beta testing :)

18. I bet I don't get picked