An Update on War Testing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2014.

1. PS: it has been a month since your last update, dear Devs. I don't think we are being unreasonable in asking for more frequent communications from you.

2. Whatever happened to this testing 

3. Yeah i kinda signed up for some beta testing 1 month ago have i been picked yet ?

4. I'm liking these newer changes Kaw_community but think soon we can hear update on upcoming s4 so can prep build

5. I have a request for individual wars i hope player will support me,
    As in individual war player have struggle to find good tracker or good wc so i purpose something new for that that will probably help that thing.

Player who want to wc or track would need to cast a specific spell who will make them admin on war and at end of war ppl in war will vote if wc or tracker is good and wc/tracker will get and experience spell (like a rancor) if player are proud of them the rancor will increase if the think he is crap rancor will decrease

For wc : spell casting spelled wave of conflit of general

For tracker : wave of conflit of timemaster

Those spell will be casted before war like when u cast woc so u can make 1wc 1tracker on each side of the WR (wc and tracker with similar rancor each side).

I think war should be funnier that way cause we have so many time bad tracker that make us struggle to sit in war.