An Update on War Testing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2014.

1. Interesting. I signed up.
    Im excited about the random individual wars myself :)

2. Thanks in advance for giving us all a chance to experience some change. We will have to see if its good or bad. Since we will be playing on alternate accounts (pre made ) or rush built. Will we also be provided xtals for use in this test. Kawfully awaiting your response

3. cant wait for this new season and new test wars! hope to be a part of the beta testing!! would be great! hard work devs pays off!!

4. Hoping this new season is a great one! devs working hard! that would be awesome if they picked me. just signed upQ :D

5. I'm really excited about this all it's great devs working full force to get this fixed ... Great job devs  another question though... When will the final testing wars begin?

6. How many people are you going to pick devs?

7. Beta testing is done by real people, not by accounts… Why are you trying to sign up more than once?

8. I really hope this will hel settle ever thing and make wars more fun:i really want to help better KAW and make the game a better place.
    I cant wait for better wars!

9. I should have never barcodes my name

10. Why have the mith rewards been so miserable? I had two wars today(won them both), went full mith on both. I did not make more than 10 profit on the wars. I did well on both of the wars also... I had 2b over 100 actions 9 kos... whats going on???

11. Signed up, would like to add additional information for my application. :)

My Closed Beta Resume:

-4+ Years Experience Playing KAW (Loyalty Badge has 1550+ Days)
    -Participated in Seasons 1-4
    -One of few HFLCBC T6 Hansels
    -Active community participation, helpful and knowledgeable
    -Humble proponent to ensuring PVP growth & satisfaction (See my ASW #4 thread 750+ supporters)

12. 9 days active
    Noob

✔Accepted lol

13. Applies on 5 accounts... No chance of fail at all :lol: mwahahaha

14. Nice, sounds good! :)

15. Might not be a bad idea for everyone who applies to be a part of this testing to get a reply. One way or another. :)

16. Just cap bfa wars fixed. Surely all lb arnt that pathetic they enjoy not being able to be hit by anyone everywar. They have worked hard to get on the lb but I plus many other ppl played over 2 years to be turned down for sh constantly and have no1 our size in wars ever... Stop ******** on the mids and cap extreme bfa. You introduced new tiers to buildings increasing the gap of untouchability. Wars blow because your beyond dumb try playing the game not guessing

17. Can anyone on Android/PC tell me my username lol?

18. WOOOOOOWWWWWW....how exciting.. NOT