An Update on War Testing

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2014.

1. Ugh im to late.

2. Come on devs  I'm so anxious.

3. I'm gonna lose

4. Been a week, can we have an update please!

5. ^ Yes please.

6. It's been well over 10 days. Can Devs at least release some info?

7. I am noob and new 

8. And still waiting for beta test war news

9. You're welcome kaw owners!! Just pass on some seals.

10. Hey guys, as an update it's taken a bit longer than expected to get this all set up, in part due to getting the All Star Wars all set and making sure they run smoothly.

We should be contacting those selected to help with testing fairly soon.

11. Thank you for update

12. Scale bfa!!!, but you wont.......$$$$$ to be made.

13. Was anyone choosen?

14. What happened to this?

15. Dear Devs, I truly think that the Kawmunity deserves an update from you on this matter. Many of us were excited about working with you on the beta test, to improve the war experience for all, and now silence. I don't think that silence is good customer service, it would take you 5 minutes to write a two line update. Thank you most kindly, dear Devs. Best, -me

16. Tests? Season 4? Clan based? Indy? Something would be nice. Many people would appreciate some info as it would influence our builds.

17. Dear Devs, over a week ago it was respectfully suggested that you might provide the Kawmunity an update. Sorry to be so blunt, but do you really think that silence is your best strategy for retaining player interest in the game? Hire a college kid part-time to work with the Kawmunity, be active on your behalf in the active forum threads, 10-15 hours a week would suffice, costs you next to nothing and just imagine the overall benefit, if we players had a real partner to communicate with on a semi-regular basis! Thank you for your kind consideration and best regards, -Ked