A Tale of Two Willys

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lINlIOl_LySsA_lITlAlGIl, Jun 7, 2014.

1. This thread could keep a professional grammar unicorn busy for months.

2. And lyssa i think you should tell the good ppl of kaw what really happened before you go blowing on your jelly filled bagpipe

3. We knew you were going to be a pothole in a bawses road to victory as you **** talk with build no better then a turd in a roley poley den. You **** talked us and mocked being in the presents of two gods  till after the ee war you finally realized what mistake youve made. I mean seriously have you seen venbaws equip? Best in game, that aint no joke
    

Nerd. Youve wasted countless ours of your life on the internet failing away full bars on us. You devoted a clan to us  and now a thread  feel so special. Its almost like you have an obsession other then chocolate covered bacon 

4. Bacon is pretty good. ;) but yuck chocolate doesnt sound good on it. in fact that sounds Terrorble

5. I have SS of the entire event terror... really want me to show "the good people of kaw? " OK...follow me back if you would like me to send it to you.. you should know I never talk about what I can't back up.
    You on the other hand seem to keep talking out Your...
    I feel kinda bad for you actually. Your only achievement in life. Comes from being HFBC in a game.

6. Who has a turdy build

7. #Terrorhasaweewilly

8. Jeeezzzz I love chocolate covered bacon. Bentons.. Off topic dry. Fun game, right?

9. Correct me if I am wrong, but how did op's 170 actions complete frozen city? Not trying to start anything but seems fishy.

10. Glitch in the system when game crashed the other day.

11. Yes lyssa. Plz show the ss to everyone here and quit just talking about it lol

12. Oh u like your news?

13. I already have terror.. to countless ppl. And they all say the same thing. You can't take a joke because you ARE a joke.

14. His Willys a joke

15. Ahh so now you were just joking?  you just said you never joke nor post anything you cant back up which is it ?

16. No your willy is microscopic...

17. Your reaction proves it that's the proof that backs it up

18. Actually, Lyssa handled herself quite nicely in that EE, Terror, by finishing in second place behind you. I've known her a long time and can attest that she knows how to war just fine.

I've warred with Ven in the past and I know some people in Fury, so I'm not going to say anything about them. But you are no "god" bud. Hate to break the news to you. Besides, if you were such a god you would hardly need help against little ol her, would you?

19. Rogue Supportgood to see u:)

20. I always joke around. I never said that I didn't. I wonder though if your brain is even functioning since your so hurt about me saying Vend nose was placed directly upon your.... or that you have an itty bitty wee Willy. All which would clearly be a joke since I don't know you in real life nor would I care to..
    Could the lack of brain activity of you posting before you think be because it was not in fact seen as a joke and actual truth?
    Guess only ones to ever truly know would be you and your bud.