A Tale of Two Willys

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lINlIOl_LySsA_lITlAlGIl, Jun 7, 2014.

1. I live in a basement... 
    Just kidding but I seriously thought this was a fake story, then I read the comments following OP's story about a king n a princess

2. I really never understand guys who insult/abuse ladies in any way or form.

3.  lb players do read forums from other players

4. Read title and had no clue where this thread was headed... But i had to see for myself

5. Support ROMEO

6. Its OK folks. Lyssa was kind enough to provide lots of lube for your comfort. Even brought enough where this big willy will only hurt your mouth for a couple weeks after you are finished.

7. 

8. Fair enough romeo. But you see, lyssa isnt a lady shes a 4ft 400 pound ox. But ugly with a cucumber stuck in her genitals

9. See my wall for proof ;)

10. **** You Terror Lyssa is hot I've seen her... As for the OX comment at least she looks manlier than u do...

11. Well that really says alot :lol: way to stick up for ur almighty ox

12. Jesus tanner. You dont sleep do you  ur like a fuckin nerd zombie just sitting on this thread waiting for me to post something so u 5 idiots can try and troll me

13. The sad thing about all this terror, is that Lyssa's a woman and she still has a bigger wee willy than you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: come at me ;) when you come out of pin of course ;)

14. That comment about 4ft. 400Lbs was obviously a joke but seeing as how terror continues to prove his lack of brain cell activity, I'm sure he didn't get it.
    I don't care if you think I'm ugly fat or sit around all day eating doughnut because I have this thing called self esteem. your stupid comments are meaningless to me.

15. Gnome, not troll. And even for a trash talking war game you are coming off as more of a pathetic asswipe than a 'badboy' or a 'terror'.

16. Lol I sleep fine just got off work... Enjoy being farmed and your ass kicked by that "OX"at least I'm not in Vends basement getting bent over the bed and having...

Anyways words don't hurt me... Say what u want to say bout me I don't give a **** I laugh it off. I know who I am so your insults are pointless this is a GAME... Not a dating site what you say about me doesn't effect me nor does it have facts to back it up all I know is I've see her news feed we are not the ones without a life.,.

17. Ur the one who said it 

18. And the fact that you continue to argue in this thread with kids shows your lack of intelligence. Come at me with something more substantial than your HFBC stats... oh wait you can't because you are nothing but that. Truly sad.

19. lmfao u joker. None of you sleep. Ur in pin 24/7 hitting me from pin. Dumb ass

20. pinned 24\7? im guessing you haven't read any of my comments succerbuccer. Just go back to your love affair with vendett :lol: :lol: :lol: