A Tale of Two Willys

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lINlIOl_LySsA_lITlAlGIl, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Lol rouge. I dont have help nor did i ask for help you idiot

2. Then why was it a 4v1?

3. 4Vs1? you chump! Its was me ven and an alt bigger then ur entire clan. Was never 4vs1. But you guys? its now a 8 vs 3

4. So u are turtle and Barcode? Growing 2more HFBC accounts? U really don't have a life do u?

5. You are the ones who keep bringing more help. Bc lyssa cant back herself up what she brought on herself.

6. Lmao keep telling yourself that

7. Lyssa is one of the most respectable people I know never heard of u... Let's plY the rating game your a troll

8. So because lyssa has no respect for your microscopic wee willie, you farm her to make yourself feel better in size? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. My news says otherwise... 4 against 1 for days before my friends came to help. Keep talking Terror...your digging yourself in deeper and deeper.
    Word of advice: stop talking now before all of kaw see how pathetic you truly are. Oops too late.

10. -TERROR-Badgirl-

11. Support Sadistic Toaster... To Only Live once so get out of that basement and get a life Terror

12. Oh someone mad at me let me give a hint he's got an inch long dick

13. That's a long asterisk.

14. Hmmm looks like Terror ran back into the basement

15. Okai so I play another ATA game, and recently on it I was strip farmed... And these noobs made up a buncha **** IMAO on why they strip farmed me (clean) they claimed I hit the dude first, all I did was hire a crap load of their OP craps, they didn't like me at all so they strip farmed me, I bad mouthed them, trashed talked them, annoyed them, laughed at them, honestly this **** was fuckin fun!

But you see, they kept on making crap up and IDGAF cos it's just a game LOL!! They also kept bragging cos like 10 people kept me pinned 24/7 for over a week.

I'm like "REALLY? LOL BRAGGING ABOUT KEEPING ME PINNED WHEN IT TAKES 10 DUDES TO PIN ME?" And it was just funny!

So if you're bragging about keeping someone pinned with a crap load of people helping you then grats? Want a cookie?

And another thing, THERE ARE NO FUCKIN RULES IN OSW'S! LOL SERIOUSLY!! They aren't supposed to be fair and lovey and fairy like and magical, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE filled with unfairness, trash talk, lies (obviously one side or both sides will lie, and well friends help friends no matter what) and all that crap! And hell it's fun (my opinion)

So have fun and luck to both,

16. No Tanner he's off practicing his speech for his big day tomorrow.. "would you like fries with that order?"

17. Lmao so he does have a job... Must sacrifice his house to buy his account lol

18. Maybe that's why he's in Vends basement