A Tale of Two Willys

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lINlIOl_LySsA_lITlAlGIl, Jun 7, 2014.

1. If only i had a penny for every fail you low life blowhards failed on me id be a millionare 

2. Sorry bud, not my alt. but you're right I do have a main. I associate with tacos, he was my mentor when i first started but he\she aint me. keep guessing tho

3. Your seriously talking about fails? My news is full of nothing but fails. Oh wait that's right... your pot burning. How's that going for ya?
    And wow so proud of your stats aren't ya...yet this mid is able to pin you even with 2 others on me 24/7. Be proud terror... you've wasted how many countless hours and how much money on this game? Only to be beaten by a girl.
    Proud day for you I think.

4. Terror scout 1/17/?p:40

5. I don't see very many fails there do u? Pretty good for a microwave pizza eating nerd

6. Terror scout 14/17/?p:40 I meant lol

7. Lmfao kerusso you ******* liar. Do i need to ss what you wrote on lNIOI_darkreign_lTIAIGI wall

8. Sure why not?

9. Terror scout 7/11/?p:50

10. Lmfao whered kerusso go? now he just makin himself look like a coward and a liar !!

11. like I said buddy, hes my mentor, you know how noobs farm, and they dont know they are farming? Well he says im his alt so if a noob hits me he can easily intimidate them.

12. Stop calling others cowards and come at me already :lol: :lol: :lol: sticky hands

13. Takes one to know one

14. Lmfao dude. Idk if ur mentally ill or just sleep depraved quit makin **** up and come at me with your main

15. Lol the guy with 370k battles won is telling people they have no lives :lol:

16. @Soulofnachos

Wtf are you even talking about? look at your stats you imbocil

17. cant bud not my account.

18. im talkin about ur alt sticky hands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. @Soulofnachos

Wtf are you even talking about? look at your stats you imbocil