A Tale of Two Willys

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lINlIOl_LySsA_lITlAlGIl, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Fair princess? 

2. 2014 Year of the baws 

#Lyssaplzcomeouttapin

3. Lyssa is a attention who're

4. Well said ^ 

5. Lol
    #Terrorgetalife

6. and lyssa. You may wanna put ur dogs on a leash before talkin smack to them fury boys, i hear they strip lb then drop the allies n volley an alt to 10t as bank then use the leftovers to strip fat doughnut eating nerds like you daily 

7. :lol: :lol: :lol: keep talking, I'm still waiting for you to come at me eb fairy.

8. This deserves a slow handclap building up to a big applause ..........



9. First off your the one in pin. Not I. Secondly I would put them on a leash but it's currently being used on you. And last... have you seen yourself? Dude seriously sunlight never hurt anyone.

10. lol tanner. I have a life. We arent the ones sitting in a basement with nerd besties eating hotdogs and refridgerated pizza failing away full bars 

you guys should sersiousky recognize that me n ven baws are hfbc players with nothing to lose as you yourselfs are mids scraping what gold you make off warbeasts to re-pot up. Only to fail away more n more 

11. #TeamLySsA

12. I couldn't have said it better myself Lyssa, :lol:

13. Keep telling yourself that...

14. uhh huh, and if i was in a basement, im still waiting for you to get your hands off the eb, and come at me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. As for kerusso. No need to keep talkin trash and acting tough on ur alt as i know who your main "xxX_BHU_SoulOfTacos_MMB_Xxx" :) dont worry ill be visiting his news shortly you coward