A Tale of Two Willys

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lINlIOl_LySsA_lITlAlGIl, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Tranner? Learn to spell

2. Well, except for the thought of Tanner role-playing that is  lol

3. Calm down Tranner.. Hi Rouge

4. Larry! 'Sup bud? ️

5. My fav fatty 2x4. :-* OK tanner being a trannee is quite disturbing.. lol hope it's not true although to each his own...haha love ya tanner

6. I am whatever u say I am... If I wasn't then why would I say I am...

7. gotta say I was little apprehensive of the title..

8. The title is about Tranner

9. Support from a demonic cartoon wolf

10. Naw, Tanner is harmless... Well, except for the time he got caught trying to smuggle the unicorn suit through security at the airport maybe 

:lol:

11. Larry, really your words don't effect me I'm not Terror or Vend... I know who I am and I'm proud of that so when I hear these stupid comments with nothing to back them up I laugh. I don't go off starting issues over small things and getting others involved...

12. How many willys can tranner take?

13. You have my support? But hey at least they hit you :cry: My target, "Sticky hands." :lol: [Terror] won't give me attention. :cry: his hands are always stuck to the eb. COULD SOMEONE help him out so i can see his fails in my news once again? Thanx ;) See you soon ;)

14. ^you don't want that

15. Terrorist at least I talk with my main not some statless alt...

16. Looks like the little shoe shine alt knows where we are maybe his crybaby main can find my news

17. I see u

18. I have no issues with fury. In fact I have friends there. That's not what this was about. Just some light hearted fun at the expense of two bullies that couldn't even fight their own battle. They got others on me.
    But it's just a game. Ev1 is just waaay too high strung. Have fun ppl. If your not having fun then why bother playing?

19. Never challenged Fury

20. I love fury, We're just defending ourselves from a couple of bullies. Well except nachos, hes not important enough to get hit ;) love ya nachos