A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. On another note why is zaft/fury stripping into Aztec? Seems you guys have your hands full, tied, and handcuffed by apoc already, no?

2. If you tracked where the allies went I'm sure you'd see it wasn't a zaft strip... Js.

3. Nah just fronted by a zaft bannered account. .. Same ol Glenn getting others to do his fighting while he "grows" accounts... Js

4. I'm growing my account Clanless? Must be questing like crazy right.

5. Check ur clan page. Clam a hit Fury cos we hit one of their members in a very first pvp event (wow how dare we hit anyone opted in pvp?!) or that was their excuse. They just wanted to feel like an osw clan, warring Zaft and all, ya know..so any clam a associate is free to farm. Our hands are not full, it's target rich environment over here and sometimes we like to look outside the box, if u know what I mean ;)

6. Yeah cuz you haven't been sitting your accounts in hte clans past few months,... Get real bruh

7. I only play on 1 account currently due to being busy... but I get it, Aztecs paranoia has them on a wild goose chase to find my alts and anyone associated with me.

8. Boys, don't argue - we just stole it. And whacked too. Didn't strip. Just good old farming

9. Ummmmm... This is just a history thread (is everything okay, you seem to have trouble reading) , but if you want bump my best osw clan one please do

10. Willy sure does know how to pick a champion.

You can also "think" outside that box next time and not just "look". But then again... We do need our champion to represent.

11. If out of everything I said about ur family u picked my poor English as ur best argument, then good for me :) English is my third language - at least I know more than one. Who knows, maybe it was intended? But then again..that would be too much 'thinking' outside that box for u

12. Yeah, funny though you dont seem to realise thats what i was saying about you. You're still holding on to a typo as your insult towards us.

Oh, where you having a moment there? My bad, i didnt mean to cut that short on you.

13. -v- aka highdude aka ig epically failed a strip just a few mins ago lol. My nf was full of scts lol. This guy is such a loser lol.

14. I'm hidude? Awesome, I'm everyone right? What happened to poor aztec544? Took him over 24 hours to get back to MP... Poor guy.

15. Sooo you decided to post on my thread over a strip I didn't even know about?

Thanks for the bumpI guess.

16. That's very good English as third Language. I don't understand why ppl are angry about war and troll each other. it's a war game right. Do you troll ppl who beat you in chess?
    It's been said to get better to always play someone better. There is no glory in a large group taking advantage of current demographics to pound on an old rival. Sorry to interrupt the sound of wooden swords hitting cardboard shields.

17. Lol cut the crap already. I have ss of you admitting to the accts you have or you must have forgotten lol. Got you kicked from kotfe and highdude from ig lol. You hired my allies and gave me almost 100 scouts. I guess thats what awp is all about lol. And as for 544 hes fine lol. It just shows how weak you really are by picking on smalls (as usual) and not hitting ppl your own size or me but i know how much you are afraid of me lol. Your days are numbered lol. You shoulda just left me alone. Youd be wise to start doing so chump lol. Keep up the scouts you fairy 

18. Keep Dreaming- I was never Kicked from IG

I voluntarily left to continue Fighting your sorry joke of an alliance

19. Funny how you return a forum post but not inc  Man you guys are super scary scouting masters 