A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. But u don't have 1500 members. You are dreaming as usual.

And we don't call members muppets. Maybe that's why ur clan so bad and mine so good?

2. Denial denial denial..is all I read from ur posts

That and a lot of waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa

'Sweet strip protection' post has been deleted 7 times now if u include that whiney thread u made about chaos. I'm curious, do u whine to the same mod every time I repost it or do u take advantage of having most mods in Kaw in ur fail of 'Kaw empire' and cry to a new one every time?

3. Nobody is denying it here. U just keep forgetting maybe ??

Forgot about own stuff for sure so I'm not sure what u think u like here lol

Anyways. Had my fun. Forum are for Russian. She can have them. Her clans suck so bad compared to mine I'll let her have the forums. I don't need them. The size of zaft is all I need to back up my words. She need the forums. Lol

4. Are u saying they finally told u to sthu? No wonder - I'd be embarrassed too..

I'm a wall/forum warrior :) I never denied that, it's part of the fun for me. However I bet I have more outgoing battles in my battle sts then u and the majority of ur fairy fail of Kaw empire

See you later. I'm sure u'll be back in forums soon enough after someone boosts ur self confidence on internets again lol Sorry not sorry I screw it up for u this time

5. Both of yall should shut up & pm eachother .. this thread has been derailed enough

6. Yet is in HTE clan :s

7. When you start stealing material from the guy that used this same insult on you a few pages ago, you might be a redneck.

Don't have enough face. Time to get some bags to take all the lulz home for dessert. Tell us more stuff. Please.

8. Lol silly willy calling someone a redneck
    I stole that from belle, she always tell everyone to sthu. As much as I dislike her, I do like her way with words. Mary has no material whatsoever, stahp kissing his ass like u kissed belle's for a while..and many others..ur bf will get jealous

9. Russian, just stop mare stopped the fighting and left my thread, now its your turn

K bai.

10. aw, but i had just got my popcorn.. :(

11. I would put Chaos Reborn in there. They don't make a lot of noise, but Johnnypizzo, Warlock, and Fonzyii17 have some of the sharpest KaW minds around.

New Age too. Collectively none of them care for their own accounts, they just care for each other.

12. The hate on this game is so real lol smh

13. No more backstreet boy ?

14. Yes CR used to be a good clan. As a matter of fact, only clan to regularly send us inc (mostly scouts tho, I guess cos apoc doesn't approve spies on eb due to its waste of eb plunder). But Mary's arrogance did its job on cr and they had to merge with a nub eb clan - commanders of fate. Please welcome new addition to apocalypse and let's hope it's saves cr from going dead :)

15. How much did lycan lose?

16. About 60t including banking in bars. Cos he decided to bank just to drop it next daynow that nub is cr hahaha

17. Who's next?

18. For sure SS Cynder. Best friends met at war. Well not all of them lol. AAH attacked us at the Murphs then called in every ally they had. Chaos, True Spartans, Blackhand, 46

19. And 2 (did it again) Seems AAH just wanted a Gold clan and never had enough friends to get one legitimately. Best rival friends in that war were owners of TS, Chaos, Jayde and Queen V from iG. Guess the allies realized 1,000 against 126 Murphs was not a real fight. Our leaders save one council was no where to be seen till weeks after the war when the owner kicked the loyal guard out. AAH got nada. Kudos to you old Murphs.
    Fast forward a Hog invited us to ZAFT/Apoc war one. Our first war without the ZAFT tag. Just Faith now. MG came to rescue the Hogs. Friends in this war for me were HOGS and new friends MG. We out Mum Hog in CA CF on Mum cause she was in Hospital Pop was open season though lol Loves ya Pop.What great clans Amazing INC and no runners from our clan or theirs. Shortly after the CF Laoda visited and gave us a salute. But then the EE wars started and we drew MG! was like old home week both clans super happy for another go at each other. As I recall the number faith won by it was a silly 30M in the last few seconds. Great friends great wars with great rivals. Thanks folks 

20. Yeah stop fighting on a who's the best osw clan thread..... Oh logic where are thou?