A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. New OSW, Everyone who isn't Kotfe VS Willy

2. I love the none bias AWP osws in this thread

3. I love it too

4. LMAO THIS is gold. You jumped onto the bandwagon because of you're clanny. Wow. Pathetic.

5. If I was jumping on this "bandwagon" I'd talk **** about Kotfe, but that isn't my battle

Thanks for trying though

By the way: if anyone jumped on a bandwagon just then it would be you for every person who dislikes Willy there is an entire clan that hates awp

6. Lmao don't hate y'all, barely even heard of y'all, and no. The bandwagoning is on willy, where you jumped on pages later after 5 people. Think a little for your own self instead of jumping on for some forum fame.

7. Yes I need so much attention, notice me senpai 

8. Yeah there's that childish comeback. Sit down before you hurt yourself.

9. Goddamn this thread went to **** pretty quick didn't it lol

10. If you didn't have a at the end your username will be much more accurate...

11. [​IMG]

The question is who will the CF come from...

12. Willy is meant to be a joke, he's hilarious :|

13. V maybe make him cry for a CF not just suggest a mutual walk away kind of CF... You know they'll do it

14. They haven't got the cf, he was given his terms and accepted them and then backed out.

15. this is just like the time I clashed with one of the Aztec members and he told on me, 4 people pinned me for 30 minutes, asked me to cf. I said no, pinned me for an hour, then randomly no inc and it's been a month

16. For the record that request came from me because the thought of fighting awp again was ... Well let's face it boring.

Here's some truth for your thread op. Aztecs have fought against Glenn either from our clan or others 3 times now, and smashed him all 3. He knows it we know it.
    It always ends the same, no inc no nothing but forum trash talk, trolling and 3rd party app threats. Then someone from his clan asks for cf "without" his consent (yeah all 3 times) and I, yes I admit ME, give that clan mutual because I don't enjoy smashing dead clans. Its boring.
    So heres what will happen.

They will kinda fight a week.
    They will drag in another clan, to do their fighting.
    That clan will get sick of pulling the weight.
    They will troll WC and forums, but not much else.
    We will move on out of boredom.
    They will call it a win.

And that's the truth.

17. 3 times? This is only the 2nd bby, Also I'm pretty sure in that SS it clearly says I stripped someone, has my forum trash talk and trolling become so good it strips people?

18. But I get it we suck so much, that's why the rest of clan A will probably have to interfere like the last time. Can you even strip me? I already know if a strip attempt happens that the funds will most likely come from Valkyl like previous attempts in the last war and that Aztec will run a maximum of 5 bars.

19. oh they were the days of awp, fun memories :)