A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. You guys count battle loses as osw wins so i guess yall count forum posts as osw wins too lolololol You seem to win a whole lot 

2. Says the guy who just put a FB scout bomb in my NF. I would return inc but your always DTW lol

3. Should I get a ruler

4. There my alt hidude! It's so cool when you have alts you didn't know about, especially when they think and do everything for themselves.

5. Yes

6. Lol after getting kicked from clans and being pz all day yall are speechless i see 

7. [​IMG]

Correct me if you think I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not PnZ .

8. I know where -V- lives ?
    And Hidude lives elsewhere.

Annnyyyyyywaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• 1. Hidude isn't his alt, and I actually know who his Alts are.

2. 100 scouts isn't something he would do, I mean he can be dumb, but he isn't that dumb.

3. Just because he said it was his alt (if he actually did) doesn't mean it's true. I may as well just admit my Alts are Kasama, Anarchy, Cella, Silph, YellowNoodle. And since Mack is so gullible he will believe me :lol:

4. Mack ever since No Escape days you would say fake crap saying players where pnz but they weren't because you wanted the glory.

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soooo who's a scout master?

10. Would you like to talk about how you rejoined Aztec again? We were in a 1v1 after you trash talked me in iG cc during your visit there. You only gave 4 return Inc so not sure 1v1 is what I should be calling it, but anyway I hit you for close to 2 weeks at which point you left the clan you owned and ran back to Aztec thinking it would get you a cf, it didn't. Then you got some HQ admins to follow me and try to get you a cf lmao, it was fun trolling digi in pm tho.

Seriously, don't come on here trash talking. It really isn't helping you.

11. 1v1? Lol i was never in a 1v1 with you lol. You hit me about 25 times over the course of 2 weeks and from your kotfe acct at that bcus you knew kotfe protects their members but it back fired on you. Then you tried merging several clans into awp which failed also lol. Youre mad bcus we been beating you over amd over again everytime you start you crap lol. As for that little guy right there.... Glory??? This is a VIDEO GAME! Lol what losers you guys are  and the merge from no escape to Aztec had 0 to do with you lol. And i ask no1 tofight for me. If ppl fight for me its bcus they know im not a loser like you v 

12. I hit you from my kotfe account cause it's my account and you thought you could trash talk me and not get hit. I ain't one of those kotfe nubs who can't handle my own issues, does my username say Nightmare Machine? Nah. But you'd fit right in at kotfe since this is the 2nd time now you had to cry for help when one of us hit you.

13. Bro, why you salty for?

14. I'm not salty, I'm just saying a widely known fact in my argument.

15. Op you need to change AZTEC VS AWP bcus we arent in osw.

16. So these hundreds of scouts are just to see my build?

17. Fact would imply its true, I know a couple accounts in here that'll prove that wrong.

18. Stay tuned for a CF. Coming soon.

19. The butthurt vk lives!
    How did your thread go... Oh wait...

But seriously, you're a joke