A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Devs are cloning assholes to start osw 

2. Change the channel marge

3. Was going for a holes but idiots is good

4. Hey Magoo, please refrain from spamming threads with multiple back-to-back posts. The previous thread was locked for spam and derailment. Many observers including myself, would like this one to remain though. Thanks.

5. Ty chaos I wasn't aware I spammed anything just voicing an opinion I did just point two fingers up at you but that's not visible in this game

6. No worries your good, just don't want any moderators to lock this thread, when it doesn't have to, yet. Thread promotes a ton of good discussion, appreciate it.

7.  they shouldn't as long as people honest

8. Switch who are u? U have good spy never heard of u

9. Seems you don't know a lot of people

10. I know a lot of people I trust very few

11. Mods? Deliberate Spam

12. That up there is what he JUST warned you about.

13. He received a 24 hour forum suspension. Let me clean up posts.

Carry on, thanks.

14. Writing poems isn't osw.

15. Think the way to judge best osw clan. Is to see how many threads there is written about or directed at certain clan. The answer is Kotfe

Has any other clan over the years received several awesome forums made by ashes ?? Didn't think so

How many butt hurt threads involve our haters. How many??? The most

16. Ty Chaos, keep up the good work

17. Osw is a beautiful thing. Half my old enemies are now friends.

The thing people have to remember is this - in the words of Ilya Bryzgalov: "it's only game. Why you heff to be mad?"

18. Black Hand has had quite a handful in the past year let alone in all the years it ran. Plus BH and IG forum thread withWDGAF was one of the biggest no?

If we're going by forum threads I think BH would be a close top 3 there. I believe BH had a huge impact most of the time in forums when it was up

19. Des was a beast