WARNING to do wc ads friday night!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Seems after much digging we come up with ss sweet sweet baby cry Protake

And also seemed AL Bundy guy insulted us very hard un wc so he end up as farm

And now when I seem ss of the insult I also understand it was Protakes who wanted a fight with NA well you got it so stop cry, I think I can warm milk to you so u stop cry

This is totally a strategy from protakes side to fight New Age. We welcome them but u could just have attacked us instead of trying childish games

Start fight you got what you wanted

2. Stop posting on forum...

We have been only doing haunting in the past few days. And yes, we advertise for ppl to join us and help us out as we could not finish in time.

And yes yes we whined and cried on army's wall after being hit by the godly New Age.

3. Pls pls cf

4.  CF= continue fighting 

5. Cf ? Ghost u wish for continue firing ???

6. Just a piece of bull  . Comments on forum waste time , put more effort to pin me ,,, all newage noobs , dun cry in forum 

7. Seriously I still don't get it... Why would a top 20 clan will ads in wc to get help on haunting???!  which clan can't finish haunting n need help! Btw just saw -watery- Banner ! Nice 

8. 

9. 

10. 

11.  

12. support New Age my brothers

13. Sanji pls Go read back some lines, NA found ss of AL talk **** about us in WC,
    we dident target Protake just took one of your members who started this(not even checked atm were he come from) then we was asked to remove AL from our clan wall we did but then protake started farm hole NA so now we have so much fun, I will suggest to NA that AL endup on our wall again, most funny 90% of NA was drunk that very evening we had loads of fun and we still have fun stop cry and start fight cos was ProTake member who started this!
    I will post the ss in time I just want to see how much Protake as a clan make a fool of them self and then need to rethink your trash talk after ss comes out 

14. Guys seriously... Both sides that **** talk eachother, grow up.. Its à GAME.. Play and have fun, if Both sides got wrong info from somewhere, just swallow it and move on? OSW still going ON.. Its not like kaw is going to wanish? So be happy and just Enjoy.. Its not like its for real:)

All have à nice day!

NEW AGE

15. Ahmm.. Was wondering where are the Prafake crybabies now.

Uahahahahaha.. Not that I care but king_calm, you seems to be good at nitpicking on words, how come you can't even spell LAWYER in your title? There's no such title as "LAWER" :lol:

16. And to those who are watching the show.. We will be updating strips at xKiwlTeax wall. After the strip of course. Profake you can help yourself too..well so you can be updated on the event..Uahahahahaha :lol:

17. Well I'm back forums. and I guess army-of-nOobinesz (china) and his goons are done hiring my allies in their initial 320b strip that they got a total of less than 1b from. Let's play a game forums. Let's see how long these nOobs run xtals before they notice all my new allies bought within seconds of them being hired.

Ss of all of it for my laughs. Maybe we post em here later.

For now let's see how many real life dollars they waste on the 1b I left out lol. About 300 steals so far for nothing

Try again next time -PROFAKE-