WARNING to do wc ads friday night!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 5, 2012.

1. I'm pretty sure I can post any ad any day I fell like it! And u can't can't do jack :lol:

2. ^ I'm pretty sure you don't want NA to see that :)

3. Never herd of na... So don't care K

4. ...Damn got some nice farms when we are done With our osw, thank you for be so intelligent give us your link 

5. No... " thank you for be so intelligent " lol

6. Good, you will love us for sure 

7. Yep for sure  :D

8. Hard to tell if this king_ting is being stupid, a moron, or just a plain dumb ****.. or maybde all wrap into one.

Of course u can send ad in wc anytime sherlock, that is not too hard to figure out is it? why not try reading the context of the thread before posting your mind will you.. Maybe that way you will not look so stupid.. IT'S A ONE TIME EVENT derp..

9. That's what the black hand is working on doing XD

10. Bump, just to get things going again



11. LOL! So around 15hrs ago we at NA stripped Army_of_china (ProFail Leader) of 2.37t. He Claims on his wall that after 15hrs.... 15 freaking hours.... New Age managed to take only 4-6b. That's some funny **** right there

Lets do some math. It's true. Army upgraded. He went up 800k in stats. That's about 6 volaries. Each cost 105b (he was lvl2). Total is around 630b. Out of 2.36t you banked around 650b. Meaning we took 1.7t. Acceptable in my book.

How stupid do you think we are? How stupid do you think the kaw community is? Who the **** is gonna believe you that New Age.... New Age of all clans took only 4-6b out of 2.37t in 15hrs. Don't be stupid. If you're gonna lie atleast make it believable

--akira--

New Age

12. Cool story bro

13. I got stripped by new age and they take 25bil in 30minutes! F you New age!! I hope you guys go to hell and burn!!

14. Sorry about that AZTECA, we would have taken more if you didn't wake up..

Next time we will do better than 25bil...Problem is you only have 10bil ally left. We will wait for you to bank more in allies then we make sure we drained it all, lmao

New Age

15. Dang....he only lost 4b.....i'd have thought the 48 xtals I burned would have gotten a bit more than that from soneone with over 2T out. It must be the new fight mechanics! 

16. Ahahah !!! Good job My friends 