WARNING to do wc ads friday night!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 5, 2012.

1. @juice LOL thats a good one. Telling every1 to stop trashing while trashing every1 at the same time

2. Lol some people take this game too seriously. I'll be here in forums til I'm gone lol. It's fun for the readers. Makes forums a little more interesting.

You know why there is barely any trash talk between clans during wars now? Cuz not many are warringanyways enjoy the show KaW. I wont let video game war ethics keep y'all from being entertained. 

~MIcK~ LEADER OF -®FAKE-

3. ok really ur gonna farm ppl for using wc go find something else to do other than ruin the game for everyone else

4. It's funny. 2 honorable clans are slugging it out for several weeks now. The big mouth that started the whole osw by first crying that he was farmed by New Age while we celebrated our 3rd birthday and then posting vulgar comments on player's walls and pm's has now RUN FROM WAR! What's the matter barcode AL? You going to let the rest of your clan fight to defend your manly honor for you? Your name will never leave our clan page now. If I were -protake- I would be embarassed to call you a clan member ever again! Run rabbit run.....the hunt is on!

5. Link to clanless lllllllAllllLlllllll on page 20

6. Hahaha lovely

7. Hahaha lovely thread...happy 3 anniversary 

8. I'm sure Alvin will return. Outlawz, CR,VooDoo, WoG, TS, MR, and many others couldn't keep him away from pro

9. Lol. Also pretty positive he's not to be considered out of war.

10. Farming WC spammers is all in good, but I'm pretty certain your clan isn't three years old. Back in the forum clan days (which OP wasn't even around for) I was a member of Destroyers. Before I joined I looked through all the current clans and I don't remember a clan with "New Age" anywhere in the name.
    I've also checked the old list of forum clans in the "Best of" forum section and it's nowhere to be found. It's not like that many clans were made in the very early days, you're claiming that new age was made in the first two weeks of release? Anyone who was actually around then would know thats not true... OP you make it sound like your some badass veteran but you really haven't been playing for all that long, 1.5 years? Thats less than half of this games life. I'm sure you are good at fighting and warring, I don't really mean disrespect, but I've gotta call people on their crap...

Anyways this thread kinda broke away from what it was originally, so this is a little irrelevant, but your claims bothered me. Maybe the clan had a bunch of name changes or something, feel free to prove me wrong on this, I'll admit I may be wrong, but something smells fishy to me.

Happy warring!

- Love,
    Eduard Khil

11. Quite the reputable source for KaW history mister 2,100 cs.

12. Hope u know NAL little friend, and yes Twicc account is younger than my original account, who that is up to u to find out,

New Age was a subclan to New Age Legends, today that's is a parking place for retired account or account we won't to use anymore

Better search u should do cos not really updated in our history

But nice u put your precious time to trash talk me rofl

But next time try my wall I ain't hard to find

Twicc

13. Having a clan that looks like it was made around June 2010 doesn't really mean much. No information from clan pages can really show if they're as old as you are saying yours is because the clan system didn't come out until months into KaW's lifecycle (the clan system isn't 3 years old yet by quite a ways). All clans existed on the forums originally, but unfortunately most of that stuff got wiped. The only remaining remaining legitimate evidence of the original clans is this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=774 basically all of the real original forum clans are on there, foxes, iG, destroyers, anubis, aztec, voodoo, modern republic to name a few notable ones I personally remember. The list is pretty accurate and got all the relevant clans up until about the beginning of 2010 where there started to become too many to count. So if your clan is 3 years old it absolutely should be on there (as there were very few clans in the first two weeks thus the list really wasn't that hard to make accurate). Unfortunately it's not. Nor is it anywhere in that whole thread. Saying your clan is 3 years old is saying that it was one of the first forum clans to ever to be made. Thats a big claim.

Fun fact, I was here when the allies Leaderboard was broken, it used number of allies not strength. Thus I was top 10 LB for a few weeks, even hit #1 for a while. Shame achievements weren't out then. Also this obviously isn't the same account as I had before, but anyone who's actually been around as long as me should know that I know about KaW.

14. Little paduwan ask iG, or Hollow if they know about NAL think even Swabia can give u a lesson even If he hates our guts and has version of the fight in his eyes 

Think hollow/NAL osw is still having one year record of fighting (with ig and NAL)
    But many osw lately are close to break that record so far I haven't paid that much attention in other business, we keep our noses to our self or help alliances to us

Haha but good try though

15. New Age is one of the oldest clan, so if you DONT know when it was created your not one an Old player

16. NA/L is very old…

Hell, going back to the times when TP was #1 on LB .

17. I wonder when's -protake gonna step up the tempo.. Seems like their strategy of completing EB rather than pinning us is getting boring.. :lol:

18. Bump for PoppaBear, Troll, and the new owner of MlcKeYKnOcKs' old account so they can confirm that MlcKeYKnOcKs sold his account and quit KaW during this osw with -Protake-.

19. I put an ad out for volley, and got the phobe numba of 7 women.