WARNING to do wc ads friday night!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 5, 2012.

1.  So much butt hurt on this and the "wc roulette" thread. I love eb warrior noob rage. Congrats on the 3 years NA 

I.S.S

2. This noobs think that we will leave them after few days but is better get ready to reset because you are perms farms not "one day or too farms".
    Good luck EB noobs
    New Ageon fire since 09

3. Can ghost be considered for the biggest butthurt award?

4. he can be..he'll reset soon..everyone we put on our perm farm does..

the initial reaction is buuthurt and try to come back by way of trash.
    then they start talking more trash hoping the farming will stop
    then they start asking friends hoping to rally some support
    then they try to be inactive hoping to be left alone
    then they will come back and see his acct is still being farm
    then he will say i don;t care and don't give a **** and go back inactive
    then the realization that it'll never stop
    he will then be left with 3 options, all of them are not good

1- reset and hide
    2- apologized and ask for mercy
    3- retire..removed app from his idevice

5. New Age: Helping noobs obtain the "Reset Bonus" for 3 years strong.

6. Lol ghostbird I will love start play with but as no enemies to us posted at all in wc last night we dident endup in osw

I thought... Seemed one of our alliances missed this thread so we have and osw against our alliance about EB ads in wc from last night hahaha u do hope you have fun as New Age has now we were very bored about the EB hitting, so u actually made us happy

No hard feelings from our side, we have fun 

And again grats new age to succeeded stay alive 3years and honest I haven't got so much fun in NA as I have now 2012. Go my fellow clan members 

7. You have to admit, its a valuable service. You get a free lesson in how to war, and at the end of it, it works towards a new shiny achievement badge! :lol:

8. So noobness continues, lmao :lol:

Gotta give it to this guy ghost.. At the first sign of trouble, he drops his allies then start fighting with his mouth.. :lol:

A classic example of noob idiocy.. You could have at least maintain a worthless MP ally while fighting back. What possible damage can you inflict to us using your big mouth.. :lol:

9. Ghostbird I promise u made our top prio after our fun osw fight with our alliance

We dont care u got zero gold out we dont care u sold your allie we still pinn or steal u, or attack depends how we use u but whatever we use to u will notice we NEVER quit that's is the beauty with our clan we just go and go and go like never ending machine, as long as it takes we got patent and stubbornness more than most clans we aren't big top lb clan we are tight family who enjoy this game as it should be

To our alliance we fight:
    We did not target u specific just check this thread other clans both friends or foes warned their members and we also warned KaW both in wc and forum I do post here a subject that should be in pm but I am silenced 1month 
    So sorry I put up this in forum but I at least hope u have fun  we haveso thank you 

One NA members said today what is best if not an osw on our 3year anniversary  with deepest respect we are happy u standup what u think is right/correct in your eyes
    We hit back only cos we love it if u stop we stop but honest u actually made KaW more excitement to us

Cheers and still respect
    Twicc

11. I need to say "Thanks" to our newest perm farms.  Enjoy

12. Twicc from NA talk so big act so Big but the whole clan is pounding by our Pro Family  pls can u guy hit back we getting bored of u guy already 

® Leader 

13.  We hit Inc from you and have Very fun doing so 

14. What about if someone asks whether there are any eb's they can join?

15. Newage you only talk n boost abt hw great you all are ,,, why are being farm by us

16. AL bundy 

Haha

I thought we are alliance so NA only return Inc for now...

17. Lol. I'm a girl. I don't know why everyone assumes I'm a man but I'm getting a lil tired of that notion so here's to disproving it  I'm a female

18. I'm sure our members would never advertise in WC for epics...

Anyone seen us advertising before ?

BTW, Fargon is strip n dry..:)

19. Happy anniversary new age

20. "I'm sure our members would never advertise in WC for epics..."
    IIIIIIIIAIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIII did :? :lol: