WARNING to do wc ads friday night!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Or are u talking about the one I went and helped IMF finish the other day because I needed some eb pots.... Cuz let's face it..... Chongo is a beast in the spy bfa dept.

So until u know who or what u are talking about I suggest can it you eb warrior. I war more than anyone on this thread lol. And most likely more than 99% of kaW besides yafians

2. cant u guys all shut up and hit ? what's the point of showing off by trash talk in forum ? are you all clown ? Doing show in forum ? wtf Just hit on us if you are so good... Everyone is looking @ this topic n laugh .... Joker trashing talk ... get over it n fight ... Oh ya Forgotten Mickey got slience .... I'll ask protake member not to post anymore... Pm our leader if you wish to talk ... Oh ya Mickey .. u e best ! Everyone in KAW know =) Best of the Best.... Hope u reach the top LB soon ... seriously hope to see u on top of LB SOON enough =p Enjoy

3. @mickey ya ya say all u wants , who cares muahahaha , explain explain n explain ... doing epics outside own clan .... ROFL any clan doing THE GLIDED LORD ? pls invites mickey he needs the pots ..... cheers

4. Awe munkey I remember my first osw too lol. Have fun with it buddy like I said know ur role u peon. When it's all said and done and u leave the game for real life one day u will be forgotten in a week.

And I'm just here because china can't shut it. Ur clan leader buddy. Show some leadership. Ur member sang says it best. Shut it and hit. Don't talk needless trash. If u have accomplished something please post it here. If all u wanna do is call other people eb warriors and not have any actual war talk then get out of here til u do something worth noting

Again thanks for your gold noob enjoy those allies.

~MIcK~

LEADER OF -®FAKE-

5. New age members  feel free trash talk all you want, it's war with an arrogant clan Profake just don't get perm silenced in forum



Btw Profake when should we proof you wanted this war ? We have a lovely ss and oh we also hope when u start loose your members and drop in LB you bring in your alliance to cos you are no match to us even if we are on 200 lb place hahahaha

Go to bed and cry after your mamas to tell you a good night story they might come so you sleep safely, but don't be scared when you are naked in the morning 

6. Well said twicc. First I bash ur troops and spies then I bash ur wit here in forums. I'm better at both profake but ur news feed and this forum shows that's lol

And don't dare think any of my free strip funds u donate to me go to upgrades. so gwab da bwankey weallllly tight and hopes da big bad olves don't gnaw dem clothes off and leavzz u nakey nakey in da bweeze 

7. Hey all you profake miserable ****.. come hit and fight!

You're on an osw and all you can brag about is finishing your EB's? You bunch of EB ****, if you have used that troops and spies to hit NA you could have at least done a decent strip. You keep banging hauntings instead of fighting.

Keep bragging about your blitz EB muahahahaha. EB queens!! lmao :lol:

8. JOE 

How you doing bud, long time no speak!!



9. Ohai dere GL-LB. we haven't been asked to assist with anything as of yet, so just lurking as a curious 3rd party.

Has it really been a year since CR/pro? Wow. Fun times. Hope you, army, AL, smoke, ken, kawaii, ryo, etc, etc. are enjoying yourselves.

Not gonna lie, you folks put the hurt on my sdp a time or two.

Don't really miss the 2000 daily pot burns, but good to see folks soldiering on like PRO and NA

10. As usual, a healthy respect to those presently involved, and tell ken I still hate trying to pin his old war build...such a pain to burn xtal like that without involving alts. 

11. Nice strip attempt this time -®FAKE- 800 actions so far. But why so cheap lol? Why only take 65b worth of allies? Cmon. Cmon. U got 15b of my gold this time. Fared better than last time lol

12. Slow-stripping is often far more maddening, mick. I've warred these folks a few times. Find the clanless spies that burn you up and the pint-sized hansel bank first. They're a tough bunch.

13. Haven't had any clanless hit yet Joe. I don't see a need for clanless hits lol. 90% of protake is hansel. They have an entire strip squad. And I bet it's more maddening for em knowing that out of 400b worth of strips they got a grand total of squat than it is for me to lose 15b lol. Protake is like debo. All that buffness for nothing

14. Suit yourself, mick. I was a live target for pro for 4 months. They're more than capable of slow-playing a war until they know they have a leg up. You wanna war pro, you'd better be willing to go the distance, that's all I'm saying.

15. Lol they know they better step on it cuz soon Mickey won't be Mickey and they lose their shot

16. Noobs age , just like crying baby thrash talk in forum showing hw great you are , save your mouth n come harder to fight if not might as well use your mouth do a gd job for my little brother . Bunch of noobs 

17. Guys, instead of talking crap, from Both sides, fight... It just look bad when Both sides act like 10 year Old girls and talk ****.. So just stay calm and fight instead.. Its much more fun:) promiss that to all from ProTake and New Age.
    Your thoughts are your thoughts, let them stay yours.. your all cute and Will be prome Queens, or kings or Whata hell YOU wanna be. Just stay calm and fight, those who DONT stop **** talk in forum, then you allready lost à war.. **** **** talk,. So be happy and just smoke some  instead.. Or have à 

NEW AGE

18. Juice , lets enjoy warring , cheers

®

19.  to you.

20.  juice  hae fun happy kawing.

® ghost 