WARNING to do wc ads friday night!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Lol yeah funk better clarify that with a1. He's big and scary :O

2. @ghost I'm guessing you assume that we'll leave you alone after a couple weeks. You don't know us very well. We aren't like other clans... we don't forget. We never forgive. This is not a threat. This is truth. Go ahead and noob rage. You'll be seeing a lot of us. Expect us noob.

Ps.. Anyone else willing to follow ghost's example is welcome to do so. Our farms generally reset in a couple weeks. We will need more volunteers to keep us entertained. Thank you

3. @Sire8,
    Has nothing to do with his size nor affiliation but is more a matter of being a rude ass or stating I was making fun of that ghost scrub...

4. Bump

5. Most stupid idea ever its a ******* war game and isnt it silly 100 against 1 and you arent even a big clan

6. Rofl

I dont like farm fest or SW or EB stuff but to be honests this is a war game..... If some don't understand ?!?

And yes I am silence so can't even answer our alliance. New Age been farming everyone who did EB ads in wc yes we dident care of friends or foe, most who been crying to me is actually friends who call them self war clans not a single enemy cried (respect) I got most cries from alliances don't know why I thought them all was osw clans, guess I need to rethink stuff

However to have our 3 year anniversary was very fun in New Age clan wall we filled it so quick with EB players ( love it)
    This was our first time as a clan doing a major farm for several reasons our anniversary, yes we miss the old days, yes we don't think EB is the future for KaW, we been hitting friends and alliances sadly zero enemies cos they seemed to be updated most! Well at least our enemies keep track of us lol (still respect) cos dident see not a single EB ads from so called enemie clans... I thought new age would end up In osw.

Anyhow thank all to our new perm farm on our clan wall I guess as we even have friends and alliance there the future will be interesting

And pls don't Wall NA owner he is away and will just be happy when he comes back we started chaos In KaW!

We did warn in wc several hours before we started we did warn in forum, and yes I am personally drunk do we did act on all EB wc ads dident care of friends or foe sadly Zero foe posted during our little present to KaW lol

And to friends and alliance if u can't take some steal or attack from our 3year anniversary you are not warrior clans, more like EB clans lol take it and fight back and don't complain it's a war game

Even my biggest enemie (iG ) did congratulation to us, 1ate7 did never think I would have respect over enemies but for first time In wc u did grat us

Good night respect and for god sake we still play a war game not a pve game at least not what i sign up into

Twicc
    And yes blame me on ALL inc hits and steals do attack/steal me not NA

7. Well done one three years :D
    ~Clusmy~

8. Farming everyone who done WC ads? I used 26 speakers and didn't get a single incoming, where's the love?

9. Congratzzzzzz!!:) when will you stop adding perm farm?:)

10. Lol -watery- We been doing our anniversary for 12h and the amount of EB wc ads was a lot lol I did get a few attacks from me now before I go the sleep, peace and hopefully this game get more exciting

For now I do politic over alliances who cries hahahaha

11. Watery - you're most likely not on the same server as twicc.

12. Going to bed? 'Strip'

And thanks for the heads up on your owner being away 'strip'

13. Congrats on 3rd year 

ISS

14. Lol one of the advantages I have with my work I travel to all continents so switch tz 2 and sometimes 3times a week that make me crazy some nights when I can't sleep so if u are up for be our perm farm oooos u are our perm farm hahahaha funny I was thinking fix I up there we will throw away half of all the players we got but u little one we will have forever

U will know us for sure haha

15. Btw txs iss  NAL is older but NA was only subclan from beginning muhaha so can't count na as same age as NAL 

16. Awesome Twicc, as always just messing around but I look forward to being your whole clans permanent farm! I haven't been a clans sole target for months!

I juuuuussst... Wanna dance with somebodyyyy!

17. ghostbird has a real serious issue of butthurtedness, lmao.

:lol: