WARNING to do wc ads friday night!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 5, 2012.

1. I noticed that Durex is on the list. I'm pro-Trojan as well.

2. We got alliances even in the list do what u wanna say? That we dident warn you?

3. Lured the TROLL to post.

4. Congratulations on your third year.

5. Congratz on 3rd year and I smell a lot of Farming coming up soon. For ppl who don't read forums they are going to get a surprise.
    Congratz once again :D

6. Congrats to NA for maintaining a relevant war clan for such a long period of time.

7. BL Monday's
    WC Wednesday's
    Forum Friday's

8. I am so happy you kind and friendly EB players volunteer made your self New Age perm farm

Thank u from all my 
      Targets to BURN  
    Bluerockets
    Princejonny
    crusher69
    donbot89
    Cute-z-babe
    Pallea
    Valleyman
    llllllThe__real___Reglohllllll
    Durex
    Rubbermallet
    Bearcolt
    QueenSexy
    Flyingraven
    Darkblade25
    ___Sir_Isi_____________
    BLOOD__Ghostbird__ORCHID
    Akalud
    HTE_FoxTheHero_HTE
    Flashingqwrty
    Xcreative
    Pauline_louisse
    Snip79
    Ladylust

9. Hahahaha!!!! You all claim to be in a clan that's 3 years old, so I can safely assume you're at least 3? Grow up you infants. I'm not worth farming lol, I've sorted myself out well and truly for that, so go run along and play with your action man figurines 

10. So ghost dropped his allies after you started hitting  GJ NA that's a win already  how much did ya lose without them even stripping you ghost? 

11. No we are actually older (NAL) but u never heard of them cos u are EB player

But I must give respect to all our new perm farm not many are this stupid to volunteer to get our perm farm so thanks u !

12. What about before pwars? 

13. Ghost doesn't even have the 120 days active achievement..

14. Ghost has a serious case of butthurt lol. Someone call a doctor for this poor guy.

15. I'm pretty sure people that were open, we're there to be farmed. I'm also pretty sure, that your 80% full of **** about everything you say 

Plus I'm not an NA member.
    Just so you don't get confused, I know it's hard sometimes.

16. @farmer, come back with better stats mate :) @metal, didn't think I was talking to you ;) don't rage, I know you can't help yourself. Whether you believe me or not is up to your, I couldn't care regardless.

17. I'm laughing not raging 

18. Ghost take a little advice from me. Reset now because that's the only way to get off the list.

19. So that's why your getting fired up 
    Cause you don't care? Lol