WARNING to do wc ads friday night!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 5, 2012.

1. No worrie we hope to end up in osw the more the merrier soon new age start farm EB ads in wc if u want to become a perm farm only way out is reset your account

You see New Age got zero perm farms and its our 3rd year anniversary so we have our own party and ofc we miss the old days when all noobs were scared post in wc

So our gift/present to KaW is for one night remember old days

Clans/players and friends are welcome join to celebrate New Age on our little day in KaW

And yes those who don't know us New Age Legends is older than NA (history leason)

New Age 4 life

2. I kind of like the wc adds... So many colors. :D

3. Join -WiT- B2B haunts need big hitters 

Lmao I can't wait to read your wall

4. Aw I can't wait! This is going to be fun to watch. Just farm -everyone- in WC. I wonder if it'll actually stop the ads for a moment.

5. We are more than 4 clans atm plus friends so ofc I hope players want to be perm farm to new age we do look for new targets

6. Lol Twicc -- this is Ad Mortem's territory. Uncle Swabia may come knocking on your backdoor. Your gonna have to pay us our cut.

(...and we don't accept iTunes gift cards )

7. Who the hell is Swabia????? À noob player Who run from osw.....

8. Within 1h we start farm EB ads in wc, pls post and yes I am drunk so I don't care if u are friend or foe

Test us and end up to be perm farm to New Age only way out is reset

9. You guys have a set time you farm wc?

That's funny, I farm wc whenever lol. Try that. They don't expect it and the reactions are even better

10. NEW AGE I hope I can find plenty of new farms 

11. New Age and clans and friends NOW we start farm EB ads in wc only

Hope we all get perm farms

New age going to war.....

12. Old school friends and players remember when all fierced wc lets show EB and noobs what we talk about.... Farm all EB wc ads

13. It's a succes we already got many new perm farms who are stupid and post on wc
    Bluerockets
    Princejonny
    crusher69
    donbot89
    Cute-z-babe

Only way out is reset

14. Still wondering what the need to post this thread is?? You warn people that ads will be farmed, so in a sense, don't do it. Yet you actually need and want them to. Kind of contradictory

15. We don't set time. This is a celebratory event. All NA have been recalled and told to join the festivities. This is just a fair warning for those wondering why they've become NA farms...

16. I still see alot of ads on wc. Y'all not doing very good job. 

17. Good luck...there are like 20 ads a minute

18. Our list are growing of perm farms we love it thank you EB players! 

Bluerockets
    Princejonny
    crusher69
    donbot89
    Cute-z-babe
    Pallea
    Valleyman
    llllllThe__real___Reglohllllll
    Durex
    Rubbermallet
    Bearcolt
    QueenSexy
    Flyingraven

19. You must be in american/uk server..... Not many ads on this side. Can't farm what we can't see 

20. I censer say thank you to all EB players who volunteer get New Age perm farm

  Targets to BURN  
    Bluerockets
    Princejonny
    crusher69
    donbot89
    Cute-z-babe
    Pallea
    Valleyman
    llllllThe__real___Reglohllllll
    Durex
    Rubbermallet
    Bearcolt