WARNING to do wc ads friday night!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Now he gets forum banned 

2. Congratulations on 3 years that quite an accomplishment

3. Are you guys farming wc yet? I would like to watch and maybe make some eb warrior tears myself

4. Or did I miss it :(?

5. Dude shut the **** up and quit spamming noob.

6. Um thx ghost but was asking op since he is the one in the clan this thread is about

7. Seriously ghost, you're acting like a 9 year old. Grow up dude.

Have fun twicc  I know NA has been bored lately 

8. Go rage to my mom

Nice come back what are you 5 ? Grow up and stop acting like a dumbass.

9. Lol nice come back, how old are you 3?

10. Go spam his wall. Not here. This is a public forum, I can put my opinion anywhere I like.

You say you have a wife... Seriously start acting like you're a grown up. Go apologize to them try to work something out, spamming forums is just making sure a lot of other people don't like you as well.

Hey twicc, updated list please?  I wanna check them out lol

11. Awwww dammit I'm only on their list once now... And they keep refusing to accept my join requests

12. Nice on page 3 twcc. You won't bait me by playing my game.

13. Looks like u died barcode 

14. So is 'friday night' over? cause different clans have different time and now its saturday morning for me Australia

15. Who do I PayPal to send in my $50 New Age application fee?

16. You can't send the application fee to Trueplayer, because he's not allowed to play with us anymore.

17. Happy 3rd anniversary 

18. It"s Saturday following Asian time.Are we allowed to post then?

19. Haha I like the part where he said his "wife" but he continues to defy any logic in the fact he is older than 8.

"dude a1 go rage to your mom"

"My wife is trying to sleep and told me shhhsh". I take that he not typing but bashing his helmeted head against his padded idevice and mama told him to shush what's wrong mama's special little helmet headed lover...

20. @a1,
    I was quoting him did not intend to mean otherwise.