The Faeries' Game

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Jul 31, 2019.

1. What is wrong with you guys at ATA? The things people ask for or to fix get completely ignored, and then you produce something no one wanted, likes, or cares about. Add to that this wonky crashing, laggy platform you never seem to beta test and you produce a declining product to an ever shrinking player base. It's like death by a thousand cuts. A money maker being slowly squeezed like a lemon for those last drops of juice. Riddle that.

2. Are you hitting the correct fairy?

3. I request that regardless what action I do, the fairies acknowledge that I solve the riddle.

4. I have tried to hit every faire nothing

_____Boameister_____ likes this.
  5. what do u do , dont get it

HoboWarrior likes this.
  6. I put the names in the shurch but it say they don't match any

7. What a load of crap

8. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY FLOWERS UNTIL YOU GET A RIDDLE.

To get a riddle: attack any of the fairies by searching their name, and it will give you a riddle.

Tip: block each fairy for an easy link to them from your blocked list.

- FAIRIES -

Rafflesia: Red, crimson, ruby

Ophrys: Purple, amethyst, magenta, fuchsia

Delphinium: Blue, ultramarine, sapphire, aqua, cerulean

Arrowwood: Green, emerald, lime, viridian, chartreuse

- ACTIONS -

Attack: fight, offense, assailment, onslaught

Scout: observe, explore, investigate

Steal: robbery, looting, plunder

Assassinate: murder, slaughter

- BLOSSOMS -

Fireblossom: fiery, flaming

Frostblossom: cold

Windblossom: airy, breezy, gusty

Earthblossom: wood, dirty

To purchase flowers:

Complete any premium EBs or: LotL, NotH, GotH to receive seedlings. Free chests might drop a seedling and royal chests are guaranteed to drop a seedling. Purchase a blossom from the marketplace using the same type of seedling.

rock2142, HattoriHanzo and Durza like this.
  9. Don’t be friends with @Thrawn and you will be just fine....

10. [​IMG]

...if you're r/g colorblind, at any rate πŸŒšπŸ˜‰

11. I like all the people taking way too much time to post replies explaining how to do this trash.

No, we get it. It's not that hard. It's just really dumb, tedious and unnecessary.

Anyway, good luck to those of you who enjoy this.

jstrong58 likes this.
  12. My riddle says to deliver with a pilering. That’s not a real word lol. Supposed to be pilfering maybe???

Drop-of-Destruction likes this.
  13. @atawinston why did u let this man @Thrawn become a mod 🀨

Thrawn likes this.
  14. "scouting eyes" "thinks on earthly treasures fondly." gotta be scout with an earthly flower right? Nope that's wrong

15. If you're doing this event then you're playing the wrong game. Fairies and riddles in a war game? Oh please.

16. Both are correct, you probably have the wrong fairy. I've solved identical clues.

DE_sinner_DE likes this.
  17. What is this ******* **** really ? Devs just want us (or perhaps only me...😜) to stop playing

18. Am done with it! It's called kingdoms at war! This has to be the most pathetic attempt to amuse the Devs so far!

Ruth likes this.