ZAFT-WDGAF VS. APOC-UC-RES-WARLOR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LoW_aNd_BeHoLd, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in a 1v1 with sin from zaft carnage, I wonder how long till the rest if the sheep pile on

2. Not much of a 1v1 he just stays pinned to eb

3. Wow aggressor what kind of tool am I..... A hammer.....screwdriver....????.. What scared the big bad loada can prove that your people started this war? Needless to say I wouldn't be surprised.

4. OP wolnt post with main because he's to scared...

/Lockthread

5. ^scared not at all read back a few pages bud, this thread is o. Topic with a legal ata acc give me a reason to lock it or answer the questions and I will request a lock on it

6. You won't get an answer. They'll see your thread, laugh at you and go about their day.

7. This was obviously written by an outsider with NO insight into the war

8. I am an outsider but the insight I have from all the different clans don't add up not even those on the same side this osw is more like a circus act.

9. @ op. you obviously don't understand how osw's have evolved in this game. Finishing ebs during osw started with YAFI. I guess if you think that's unforgivable then you should tell them.

And really? You sound like Belle when repeatedly asking why the war was started and who's to blame. It's a "war" game. Who cares why?

I think Phil should stick to the war "reporting".

10. Since you are statless, not owner of a clan nor admin of a clan, nor respected leader of any clan, listen to yourself and please get out :roll:

11. People people aren't u all forgetting something?????

This thread is for owners and leaders only.
    Listen to the statless alt please. -_-
    Be kind, please rewind.

12. 

13. You try fighting a long drawn out osw and see if you still have pots at the end of it. We need ebs to repot. Besides, we only use troops on the eb... spies are needed for stripping.

14. I thought poles were needed for stripping XD isn't that what hansels are good for attacking with no pots for easy $$ to repot with???

15. Re: ZAFT-WDGAF VS. APOC-UC-oG-WARLOR

Hey OP, *Newsflash*
    "NOT EVERYONE IS A HANSEL."

16. Lang news flash did I say they were??

17. Oh so sorry, my mistake, Maybe it was the lack of punctuation besides the "???" :roll:

18. Coordinated and frequent strips win an OSW, not perpetual pinning.

19. Yea you attack hansels their Einstein not be one XD

20. Ahdy? Is it you posting that crap?  Damn it sounds somewhat like ur prose... Happy World War guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.