ZAFT-WDGAF VS. APOC-UC-RES-WARLOR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LoW_aNd_BeHoLd, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If u want to know more details. Pick a side, start hitting some targets, then wait for some incoming. Im sure u will get ur answer as I did. "We like to war!" Oh, im not a statless alt. Im the PsyIntist!

2. Forum wars. Gotta love em.

3. Statless alt as always

[​IMG]

4. So apoc only hitting Zaft  news to me when I have 4 apoc clans in my news og well they aren't really mentioned cause they all abunch of  clans nuff said ️ Come get it 's

5. Do us a favour and shut the **** up already.

6. No one in ZAFT is complaining about being out numbered. A couple have stated we are out numbered, but no one has complained. You guys should stop believing your own lies.

7. Btw I hit like 5 members in ZAFT UK and ZAFT UG and none were pinned??? How is this?

8. What clans are fighting agaist MDK

9. MDK is in wdgaf alliance so a clan(s) in oG.

Why?

10. Because I would like to join the war agaist MDK

11. Because one of there members though they was tuff an attack me with two accounts an when I smashed them 2 three other ppl from there clan jumped in so now I I'm going to join the osw to

12. I'm not the one to talk about with that. And OSW pretty much locks the doors to all entries. Sorry bud. Unless you have someone who can vouch 100% for you may have to fight that battle with your own clan outside of oG.

13. Don't worry yayo, try sicniss. They're always recruiting and you would fit right in!

14. That was Queen. She rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.