ZAFT - The End is Near PT 2.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Oct 11, 2013.

1. @death dealer, no one in carnage currently is filling any seats. Everyone in clan are perm. Get your story straight. I made an error rushing to leave clan for EE without realizing and remembering I was given ownership. Continue to troll away thinking it will change anything. Happy kawing.

2. ^look who's talking siri

3. @ Harb. It's all good. All of kaw knows my noobness lol

4. U got that right death

5. Hah. Begone stat less alt. You 

6. Bahahaha k man im out

7. Still when you leave a clan and you got ownership it ask you if you REALLY wanna disbandOnly a idiot presses yesFirst time i ever saw it in kaw by people they call them selfs exsperience or warriors. Looks to me like a noob. And another thing in OSW owner of clan holds ownership and keeps it like a captain on a ship️

8. So a most likely NOT involved statless alt posts this and all of Apoc/UC are idiots or noobs? Lol? Am I missing something? It's an alt that neither know for which sides it posts for.

It's (OP) posts can be deceiving. I don't see how "they'll cling to anything and take credit". Again I see a statless alt doing that, not actual warring accounts.

I.E Read Warlocks post.

9. OP you are biased and UC, Apoc will lose.

10. wow you must have studied alotYour responce is 

11. @Harbinger_of_Wrath

That's what I thought. Mistakes happen, glad to see Carnage is still thriving. Look on the bright side, you get to relive smaller ebs again :D

12. Mistake happen when rushed or driving and not paying attention. So to all you haters out there carnage has no inactives all here are perm and loving this osw. We have no other ZAFT clan members here. Just cause you aren't getting hit doesn't mean we aren't hitting. I suggest your alliance communicate better with one another. We hit all clans!! I hit whoever hits me and we Carnage Elite are loving this war. ZAFT will never die and I'm sure UC/APOC is wishing they had not gone this far  bring it on my friend on the enemy side, you all know how Carnage rolls 
    1Sexylady
    Boss of ZAFT Carnage Elite

13. ZAFT WILL LIVE

14. James - same thing happened with Osiris war clan - Nckz woke up after war, saw everyone had left and left as well. Clan disbanded. Easily done

Cheers
    Snr 

15. Zaft and Uc are putting up a great fight I'm just waiting to see who comes out with the victory