ZAFT - The End is Near PT 2.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Oct 11, 2013.

1. ZAFT isnt weak nor are we falling apart, mistakes happen. ZAFT WFTT

2. yea no offense to any of u zaft haters but zaft isn't weak nor do I think they r falling apart idk who well win but ik zaft is far from done ( and no im no zaft alt my mains powerwrestling96)

3. 47 members ?? Many of which are from other zaft clans? They should combine UK with with carnage elite. Then they could finish ebs twice as fast 

4. @Death

Some are either clanless or doing EE atm. more than likely thoose 2 reasons.

5. Here's another linkin park quote "in the end it doesn't even matter"

6. :? You made light of a mistake and declaring it's a sign of weakness. *sigh* Op you first claimed to be heavy invested on both sides of the war, now you're obviously hanging on the side of UC. Just saying it's not the first time you've lied.

7. @ wrath. Yes. I will concede that point if you acknowledge that many are just plain inactive

8. Balto is always quoting cuz he's got nothing original to say

9. ZAFT wont die, ZAFT will live on. You can dream about ZAFT accepting defeat but that will never happen.

10. I have original quotes I've made but they don't apply to kaw :)

11. Mistakes happen, noone perfect. Long list of screwups myself. Glad to see another clan back up, and looking forward to more action and fun. To statless alts on either side, do KAW a favor, at least post with your mains.
    Warlock
    Chaos Reborn

12. Also... Wheres that alt of urs? In asia? You promised you would go get it

13. Yeah can't find the iPad so um suck it *****

14. Sad seeing alts clutching straws trying to give themselves a name.

15. So u go in life "losing" ipads left and right? Bahahaha

16. Did I say I lost it? No I didn't I said I can't find it I share an iPad with my family

17. Ive heard excuses but yours r the most athetic... By a loooong shot

18. You've massacred the English language

19. What a coincidence! igcb says the exact same thing about u!!!