ZAFT - The End is Near PT 2.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Oct 11, 2013.

1. Oh cool stop relying on igcb for quotes I'm gonna quote you here" you have nothing original to say" :) you proved my point dumbass

2. I dont rely on them for inspiration unlike u

3. U see? Ur a fail! U replied to me when u say u wouldnt

4. Also, im not quoting. Im telling u what they say in general.

5. Does anyone here something I believe this high pitched nooby sound is called stupidity

6. Before going to war you must furst dig two graves. The OSW is far from over, and to my knowledge both sides have suffered losses. Also if you did not realize ZAFT Carnage Elite is now in existance OP

7. You should change you're name as you don't show neutrality at all, that's first. Second, it is funny to read this, with your hopes up that Zaft will fall against you; I thought you were smarter than that. Zaft will remain stronger than ever, doesn't matter how many leave.

8. Man. I thought I was drinking too much....it's a simple mistake.. Clans are accidentally disbanded all the time. Right?
    Anyways, it happened whatever the reason. How bout some theories.
    2) owner wanted to give members uninterested in osw a respectable out...kudos to owner if true.
    3)owner drinks more than us, hit wrong button or made simple mistake.
    4) aliens are real
    5) this never really happened (cough USA gov conspiracy)
    6) I forgot #6
    7)owner was inexperienced sub or secret umbrella agent
    8). Seriously if anyone is still reading you need a drink.

9. Realisticly, I don't see ZAFT reducing in strength at any time after the war ends. When war mode is off they do great at recruiting strong players to uphold the ZAFT Dynasty/Empire.

10. Lol cause of a mistake it's funny how UC, apoc think they r the reason to why they disbanded  they take credit for anything Noobs.

11. ⇧⇧ You mad cause canadiangal recently got you stuck with an ally ? lol

12. Got to love Noobs.

13. You all are drunk

14. Im not drunk im high on life.

15. You mean life cereal?

16. You are correct prince. Things happen. I concur. I am merely pointing out the obvious here. Clan disbanded. An accident is a viable reason. Fact is however, people were brought in to fill seats that the inactive players haven't.

Next few days will show just who has been active and who hasn't.

17. Hey honestly, I'm with zaft they cool I like them. Used to be with them 2 years ago before I stopped playing.

18. You have to admit however..... It is the noobiest of noob things that a noob can do is disband a clan....

It even asks "ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WISH TO DISBAND YOUR CLAN YOU NOOB" and you have to push the button a second time 