ZAFT - The End is Near PT 2.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Oct 11, 2013.

1. I'm so sick of stateless alts bragging on forums but the fact it takes an alt to do so speaks volumes
    Ps: I am neither zaft or if

Just sick and tired of the hypocrisy of a stateless alt calling someone weak and scared when clearly they are petrified of posting with there main

Please lock

2. ZAFT Carnage Elite

Was made in replace of Carnage

3. Clan Bonus doesen't do anything I think

On profile (say you unlocked all EBs to FoD)
    +10%Atk.
    +10%Def.
    +10%Spy Atk.
    +10% Spy Def.

But on your profile it says +10% over 0 stats. Or does it just boost raw stats?

4. Its a boost to raw stats wrath

5. @emily

How do you expect UC to cf on you when you haven't informed them of your withdrawal?

6. Oh so speaking to the owner of a uc clan isnt communication enough? I have to individually speak to every leader of how many clans?

And no withdrawl here, as I said, I will return just have stuff to sort in rl. Was just pointing out my thoughts etc... In philos thread which has sadly gone it was stated by uc members that they didnt require cf wall posts just leave.... Hmm what clan am I in?

Hits arent an issue, if hitting a semi inactive is what they want, but I do find it funny the difference in what is said and what is done. Whats publicly seen i guess.

7. Lol Emily, u left and rejoin multiple times after restock ur pots. I would have hit u too

8. Please if u are going fight , stay with it. Dun set a bad example for ppl.

9. Yes os, I have left twice before, sick of the same 4 walls, prob why im always clanless lol. Set an example? Thats not me at all, I have always and will always play for me. Just right at this time i have more important things than kaw. But that aside i have raised my thoughts,now i must learn to hush.

10. I like the update but i dont think the op should be laughing at zaft calling them weak when he doesnt even post on his main

11. So says Emily..... If you are busy in RL then get off and stay off lol. Don't make forum posts over a span of 2 hours lol

12. If it was 1 vs 1 it would be nice but instead there is like 5 on 1 lol that's not fair

13. Hit me hit me. Blah blah blah another attention post

14. Emily u are abusing the tolerance of UC and others clan given to real deal/ ppl with real issue. U join others clan on ur pass few e it to be for restock and upgrade.

15. Lmao at OP. You UC are hilarious, you see something happen and straight away put it on forums without making sure its true EVERY time and end up looking foolish  and to top it off you use a statless alt to post the info 

16. @Abz, just saw your post old friend. You know me too well bro. It's not just me though though Abz it's most of ZAFT. Good to see you still around.

17. Guys I officially request a CF on me everytime i sleep, as Im not on to return hits and its not really fair. Thanks for understanding.

18. Sleeping counts as RL issues right?

19. Lmao - James calls disband a noob. Forgets Osiris did the same and actually done by Nik who I doubt anyone can call a noob given way he has played his kaw.

Then instead of saying " oh yeah I forgot about that" he makes up some stupid story about it being done on purpose.

