ZAFT - The End is Near PT 2.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Oct 11, 2013.

1. Lol op

U wish for caranage to diband

Atleast u had ur moment of victory...hipe u lived it well

I do remember u making a thread asking for peace between uc and ZAFT. ....

The end is no where near

It's still a long odw to go

U must be feeding ur clan memebrs all thr true facts

Regardless if owner of carnage got the msg of "u want to disband the clan ??"

Or didn't

The idea is u still a noob.....and have high hopes of winning any shot soon ( o=i)

U just keep making this laughable threads....

Its always fun

Forever ZAFT

2. Ops

Its

Disband

And hope

3. Your wrong snr it got disband because we needed get history gone.And oh yes we are so sorry we went so far against zaftday 11 of no inc. but burned 264 xstalls

4. Snap back to reality

Truth hurts

Accept it ......

Plus u can still see their history. ....

Maybe u need to hit them to get incs.....

5. Ok I think u cant

6. Mistakes happen and we just have to move on, and as for the osw, I wish both sides the best of luck. I'm neutral on the matter so I am not biased.

7. Lol this is funny. It's like Zaft are the British and all the UC clans are the colonies and APOC are the French that are aiding the colonies. I also seems like Carnage disbanding was the turning point kind of like the battle of Saratoga LOL i

8. And wdgaf is like the German mercenaries...

9. thats crappy. sorry to hear that carnage. mistakes happen though. good war so far. let's keep it up :) respect to both sides

10. Lol im liking these US history things dak

11. So are your brain cells.

12. ZAFT Carnage probably disbanded in order to aquire the EB unlock bonuses.

13. What eb unlock bonus? They aren't gaining anything more then what they had before. It was a mistake that happened. Lets get on with the war and continue what wonderful osw we are having.

Let the hits continue, let the strips continue, and most importantly let the fun continue!

oG Alliance

14. Lmfao they leaving clan dont mean you're winning they still dominate the leader board seeing how you guys can't knock zaft members off that nothing else really matters

15. the end is near......since I cant find any official war thread, i thought I would post here rather than make a new thread, I figure both sides read the dribble in here.

I proudly fought war from the day zaft faith joined, although a guest, i was honoured when I was made admin (even if just to update titles lol). I had always been curious what it was like to war with zaft and I finally got to see.

I saw alot I didn't like, I will admit that. Yes theres people hiding in eb (as happens in any war clan) people cry over silly things, or go inactive, talk in cc but dont hit, or hit but ignore cc....it happens in every clan I have been in.

When war started I told my owner of an upcoming time that I wont be able to war, i would need time off for my own sanity and for my family in real life. I didnt feel the need to tell everyone, heck zaft was kind enough to leave benefit machine alone while he sorted something, and UC have said in forums enough that they dont require wall post cf etc....

I left. Some Clan mates pmed me how shitty they were at me for leaving, i spoke to leader of kotfe assasains who told me "I'm going to tell my guys to CF on u I know U didn't ask all I ask is don't go back to zaft deal?" so I took leave to sort my sanity out.

Relaxing in rl, logging on to inc from 4 different uc clans (including kotfe assasains mostly) i had time to think about this thread. Zaft is far from the end, yes there is the niggly war tiredness and mishaps but as a whole they still follow their leaders, they listen and mostly have respect. They stay on their targets and actually follow through with their cf not gang up on people that left, and they gave Cf to people for real life issues allowing them to rejoin war later - can uc say the same?

Zaft has my up most respect this war, and I look forward to joining them again to kick ass when rl is sorted. Thats not a failing clan by far.

16. For example: unlocking FoD gives 4%+ (of each stat) for the duration of ones time at that clan.

17. The new clan is Zaft Carnage Elite

18. Garthang it's a bonus to anyone in the clan. It's not a permanent bonus that sticks with you. . They had the bonus in the old carnage clan. So there was no need to do it again.

19. So the bonus is permantent? I was under the immpresion it stuck with members until they left. As an incentive for clan loyalty.