ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's a thread here that shows you how to post graphics. Takes a few minutes to read and about 5 minutes to set it all up. If it's too complicated for you to figure out, I can explain it to you slowly if you'd like.

While I'm at it Val, if you're such a bad ass, how come out of all the people who've humiliated you here, the only one you've whacked is Rouge? I haven't seen you in my news and I doubt Wulf has either. I also find it hilarious that you think "all alliances are cowards" yet you spend all your time in spy clans bullying people. Here's a tip: A clan is nothing more than an alliance of individuals. You're IN an alliance. Think before you make stupid comments.

By the way, if posting with your alt was supposed to scare me it's an epic fail. I spend the majority of my time on KaW in real wars, not farming people from spy clans. I've had hundreds of people in my news for over a year. Two more isn't going to make me tremble in fear.

Get a clue already and stop embarrassing yourself.

;)

2. Embarrassing myself how. I'm a farmer its what I do, I have plenty of large accounts, but I'm out right now and can only get on the acc of which phone I took out with me lmao.

3. Chair found pinned.

That's why I haven't hit you.

4. I wasn't talking to you Cashpoint. I was speaking to Val, pay attention.
    blackhand worms (no caps on purpose ) existed for about a second, did some minor scouting and some major wall warrioring and then disappeared from OSW.

One day they have oG alliance blackhand worms banners, they're in a blackhand worms clan and supposedly hitting people.

Then as quickly as they were there with their oG BH worms banners they've removed them and moved to a new clan. Maybe they were just test driving this OSW to see if they'd be relevant or respected and realized they wouldn't. Maybe KaW removed their oG alliance banners accidentally and now they can't figure out how to put them back up?

Either way Val. You were part of oG alliance with your little worms blackhand clan for about a day, no matter how you want to spin it. 

5. Apple I am Val you ******* idiot LOL

6. Maybe I was Apple. I ran some bars on Arabian and labeling and others, but I had the next step planned for about 5 months. We didn't and never have planned to stay in BHOG. I'll get SS of the PM I sent to people about the "next step" and you can see the date for yourself

7. Val, where are you hiding Vendetta these days? That's the only alt o know about.
    I don't keep up on your minor alts, or you. I can barely keep up with your ever changing names and clans. I just follow the link on my wall,

And whatever-- "next steps" -- you were in OSW one day and then you weren't. Enough said.

8. When have I said I wasn't? Y'all stopped being my focus when mercenaries came around and the trouble on my wall with ex members. I'm still open, I invite all incoming

9. I see you are operating under the " if I deflect the actual question regarding the blackhand worms and then make no sense at all in the reply I do post" principle. 

10. No. No worm ever had oG in their banner. BH did, but BHOG was never tagged as oG on clan page. We are the same as sicniss, we since merge we are nit oG but we still hit strip and fund when we like

11. Tbh I personally couldn't give a rat's ass about. Regs and whoever else, it'd just last rights for me

12. I feel loved️

13. You had all day yesterday and all last night. Try harder.

14. I'm hitting the eb and making cash.

I've been out of pin several times now already. Maybe you just suck at this?

15. Excuse after excuse after excuse.

16. Bro, I can't help it if you lack skills. That's one of the reasons we kicked you.

:lol:

17. LMAO. Chair you pinned yourself fast. You have gold out or summit?

18. See, I told you to keep trying. You got 3 steals in and I whacked your ass 3x.

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.