ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plan better than you did the last time.

2. Will do babez

3. I'm a big fan of music.

I often find words of wisdom in many songs. One of my favorite artists is Bob Seger. Allow me to share this pearl I found with you.

"Hey watch where your going
    Step light on old toes...
    Cause until you've been beside a man
    You don't know who he knows..."

Shame On The Moon

You know where to find me.

4. Respect to all those who are now out of the OSW, as to the rest, let's have some more months of fun!

As King once said in a famous speech:

We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must take the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

5. [​IMG]

Think about it. Really think about it and maybe you will figure it out. I mean its really not that complex of a situation.

6. I think Val's point is to crush them all while they're weak. When you have the upper hand and have warred a clan multiple times, maybe it's time to put an end to them for good.

You know, kick them while they're down and force more brutal cf terms.

7. Yeah. I know what Val was thinking. His assessment of the situation makes me glad his OSW skill is not in any of our command rooms. ;)

8. Val - Does the "if " in your statement regarding oG imply that you have already abandoned your Blackhand Wormies clan and ran from the OSW between oG and WDGAF?

That was a short lived run-- what were you in the OSW for like a day ?. Noticed you have a whole clan full of runners. Or Quitters. Or one day warriors.

9. Potatoes

10. From the CF agreements i saw-

Was not mutual CF imo Wdgaf/Zaft made an offer OG couldn't refuse. Belle pretty much ran the show when the agreements were being made.
    Several clans were thrown under the bus as well as people being kicked from apocalypse for cf to happen. Thats not mutual- thats an ultimatum given from WDGAF/ZAFT to OG and Apoc, Now there are a lot of OG clans not in the war, and sicniss is left for dead by their own alliance.

11. Kindly get our facts straight. Apocalypse kicked no one. Codeine was granted CF as well, but he decided to leave instead. With his history of having Been in numerous OSW clans, it was best felt to clarify whether it not he was farmable or not. The choice was his, not anyone else's.

12. Pls get facts straith also we Os was granted cf but we refused.For Os it was one for all and all for one.So we continu. All the facts in this treath are no where near correct.
    Happing kawing.

sirisGods of 

13. Lmao there is more bs in this thread than during the whole osw. Guys at least get some facts straight before making yourselves look like fools in front of everyone

14. This thread has turned into a mini-series. It's like "X-Files" meets the history channel.

Regardless of all the rumors given, this was a detailed walk away to end the ZAFT/UC/APOC/WarLor portion of the war.

The WDGAF/OG war continues, as the history of that war goes way back beyond the start of this one.

To ZAFT: It was a sincere pleasure to fight alongside you. Looking forward to the continued friendship from our allies.

To UC/APOC/Warlor: Much respect for a well fought war. Best of luck!

15. Applegirl? Since when the he'll have I been oG, I think all alliances are cowards, and I think LR sucks.

Lolol

16. [​IMG]

:lol:

17. WOAAAAAAH

ORIGINALITY MUCH.

18. Chairborne..

Reset bomb expert, pic posting pro.

19. Hey cashpoint are you the fool that failed all those steals on me yesterday? Hahaha towers are a waste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.