ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I xstalled for you sugah, troops open

2. Ooo someone beat you to it, lemme Xstall again

3. Hooli says I can only return hit for hit, so get busy.

;)

4. I'm sure your KaW life is so enjoyable. I quite like having the ability to do what I want and when I want.

5. That's all you are and all you ever will be. Dictated what to do by others

6. It's called "discipline". You don't have any. And that's why you'll always be a failure.

7. Nah. That's called being the mouthpiece. I don't need discipline, I run the organisation 

8. Well, if you're running it, KaW has nothing to fear and we can all sleep soundly at night.

[​IMG]

9. You obviously fear something. Coz your using your junk OSF to scout me LMAO

10. Did I say I was running KaW?

No noob. My alt organisation  you hit the accounts I WANT you to hit. The accounts I don't want to be hit, well. You don't hit them. Lmao

11. Val does your mommy know you are on the interwebz unsupervised?

12. Does your mommy know your still alive is the question.

13. [​IMG]

And when you couldn't win with one account...

[​IMG]

So please. Spare us all the bad ass routine.

By the way, keep it up and the hit for hit thing is done with. I'll farm your ass 24/7.

14. I failed my final 2 steals after I put a HB in to you. And obviously my 100k attack gonna fail on your 5m defence.

Anyways, Zaft rules say no forums. So get the **** off, and bring it lmao. You will never see a cf from me, so get back to KaW, get out of forums, and enjoy the exchange of hits.

15. Notice how chair crops out the TWO failed steals, and then leaves out the list of wins LMAO

16. You're confused. ZAFT doesn't prohibit anyone from posting in the forum. And yes, you got steals in. I don't care. I'm banked you idiot. I'm just showing how you have to use two accounts.

:lol:

17. Obviously I have to use two. Because I have about 10 people in my feed. I could use 5, I could use 10, just tell me how many you want

18. I took the effort to grow my accounts. You didn't. Don't start crying because I have more firepower

19. You don't have 10 accounts. You are a dreamer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.